Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Logo Peplum Cardigan

I went to my email and can confirm there is no item number when you click on the image, but here is what it looks like:

image.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack   I always believed Biftu that there was no item number.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@MaggieMack   I always believed Biftu that there was no item number.  

@Pearlee, I always believed her, too. 

Respected Contributor

I like the peplum cardigan but I think I'm going for the Dec TSV.  

Esteemed Contributor

I already received the TSV, but I think I like this cardi better. In general, I really like the French terry, although I admit I don't have much of it.
Esteemed Contributor

I like the shape of the top ... I'm just not sure about chiffon trim on bottom for myself. I do like a fitted style ...

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

I like the peplum cardigan but I think I'm going for the Dec TSV.  

@islandgrrl  Since I already have too many of the upcoming TSV styles from previous versions of this TSV in multiple colors I bought (all cheaper as I've posted before),  I'm going for this cardi which I'm loving. I just hope it comes in other colors since I'm not crazy about this green color.  It's OK but not a color I wear very often.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee

I like both pieces actually.  And I don't have any french terry from any line so I am interested in that. I think I would get more use from the TSV but the peplum cardi would come in handy particularly in black.  And I like that the peplum piece appears to have longer than average sleeves.  

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Pearlee

I like both pieces actually.  And I don't have any french terry from any line so I am interested in that. I think I would get more use from the TSV but the peplum cardi would come in handy particularly in black.  And I like that the peplum piece appears to have longer than average sleeves.  

@islandgrrl, I think you will really like the French terry. I have several pieces and find it more forgiving than the 95/5 rayon span. If I was buying one or the other, I would go with the TSV if only for the reason that it can be closed if desired. I find that those open cardigans make me look heavier on top than I an, and we don't need that!

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

I agree with you, Maggie. I think the TSV offers more options and might be more flattering.  But I am always looking for ways to freshen up my work travel dresses.  I could see getting the peplum number in black and wearing it over some of my favorites.