Honored Contributor

Re: New Lisa Rinna, Seth Aaron, Project Runway & GILI Spring Apparel!

On 1/25/2015 emmysmom said:
On 1/25/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 1/25/2015 emmysmom said:
On 1/25/2015 Chi-town girl said: Looking ahead on the website for Q programming, looks like these new Spring fashions will be presented the week of Mon Feb 9th thru Fri Feb 13th. PM Style on Feb 9th has Spring preview, followed by a 1 hr IM show, then 1 hour of Seth Aaron--yay! Tues Feb 10th: Lisa Rinna is listed for (2) 1 hour shows @ 2p ET & 7p ET + looks like a 1 hr clearance show on Jan 30th @ 2am ET, & Basso has a 1hr show on Wed Feb 11th @2p ET. You can go to the Q website to schedule email reminders for the shows you want to watch.

Thanks Chi, I will be watching..esp want to see DB's show Feb 11 @2p!

There is also a full hour Basso show at 1a ET on Feb 11-not sure if that is clearance or new spring or both. And, Simonton has a 1 hr on Feb 10 @1a--need to record this one! Plus a Joan Rivers fashion TS on Mon Feb 2-I think it's a trench or jacket? I will prob pick up 1 or 2 jackets and a couple of tops to update my wardrobe for Spring. Look forward to the fashion shows ;-)

I'll be watching JR's TS next monday! I love her jackets/trenches..glad they're keeping her line. Its bittersweet watching David D..I miss seeing Joan, love David though!

I still record the JR shows-yes, David is doing a great job. I like her jackets tops, and sheath dresses.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: New Lisa Rinna, Seth Aaron, Project Runway & GILI Spring Apparel!

Omg, so upsetting. I can't believe I missed that lisa rinna jacket I really wanted. when was this presented? I think it was only the last few days I wasn't able to check online because of computer issues, but really … just like that, it's gone in my potential sizes. ! Do they ever restock sizes?