Respected Contributor

Re: New Lisa Rinna Duster Cardigan

She sold that puppy out last night around 10:30pm central time.  I waited all night to see her present it.  I am glad I ordered it and got it ahead of time just so I didn't buy more than one color.

Respected Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:
I got my duster today in the black. I like it! Might be overpriced but I love Lisa's line and it all goes together. I am keeping it. Sizing is true to qvc size if that helps. Doesn't run large as some of her tops do.

LisaB: why do you feel it might be overpriced? The weight? Quality?  It is really cute.  

Respected Contributor

I think it would work well as a winter coat for those of you who live in temperate climates.  Even the, I'd have to give it some style.  It's shapless, boring, dark, on its own.  If I wore it as a coat, I'd wear it with a wide belt.  Other than that, I don't see it.  It's in that "no man's Land".  It's too heavy and long to wear as an inside cardigan and not warm enough to wear as a sweater coat in cold areas.  I saw it on PMS last night and the ladies did a good job of selling it....but it didn't look good on any of them. 

Honored Contributor

I canceled my order I made before it aired. I think it's over priced especially for how thin it looked. I also thought it looked too heathered for my coloring. The stripes didn't do any favors either. It looked cute on the thin models, but I'm not a thin. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I think it would work well as a winter coat for those of you who live in temperate climates.  Even the, I'd have to give it some style.  It's shapless, boring, dark, on its own.  If I wore it as a coat, I'd wear it with a wide belt.  Other than that, I don't see it.  It's in that "no man's Land".  It's too heavy and long to wear as an inside cardigan and not warm enough to wear as a sweater coat in cold areas.  I saw it on PMS last night and the ladies did a good job of selling it....but it didn't look good on any of them. 

Maybe if you live in Key West, even Southern California requires a warmer coat than that thing in winter. It would be fine on warmer days when it's in the 70s but it does get colder than that in winter pretty often. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Not a fan. Looks like very thin  material that will look awful before too long. It looked cute on only a few that I saw.

Esteemed Contributor

I love it!  but, I'm onlu 5'2".  Got the XS which is about 42" long.  Will I look too dorky in it?  Figure I can wear it in the house, but will it be an okay look to wear out?  Please advise....thanx.

Super Contributor

omg   go to hsn  and buy the nene leaks  duster which is now on clearance this thing is so comfortable and swingy it grazes the floor ani,m 5;7  i bought dusty rose and black and i use it outside and in  just love this

Respected Contributor

Well I did order mine in the sage - not taupe as I thought originally - before the presentation and it has already shipped - and I liked it even more when I saw it on air. Also went the whole hog and ordered the sage dress to go with it. Loved this look and will work well for me - I hope - throughout year here in AZ - if not back they go.
Honored Contributor

Soft Surroundings has this one in their outlet, for $50. Two colors, misses, petites, and plus.

Long_Shimmer_Cardi

They also have heavier sweater coats in the outlet.

Meribel_Sweater_Coat Sandrine_Sweater_Coat