Honored Contributor

@equss  I received my jacket and I love it!  I ordered xxs and still have plenty of room.  I like my jackets fitted.  IMO all color jeans will look great with it.  It has bleached, medium and dark washes to it.  I love the frayed ends especially.  I hope you like yours just as much.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pecky 

When do we get to see you in it?!

Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@equss  I received my jacket and I love it!  I ordered xxs and still have plenty of room.  I like my jackets fitted.  IMO all color jeans will look great with it.  It has bleached, medium and dark washes to it.  I love the frayed ends especially.  I hope you like yours just as much.Smiley Happy

@Pecky   So happy you like it!!  Now I’m looking forward to mine even more. I ordered  my usual xs. In Laurie’s  clothes I’m a 2 so it should work fine.   Wear it in good health and enjoy!!!

Trusted Contributor

I received mine today and really love the jacket.  Plus it's a perfect weight for warmer weather.  I got my usual  size in qvc sizing and it fits nicely.  I could probably go down a size if I didn't wear anything substantial underneath (If I sized up it would be too big in shoulders).  So for me I feel sizing is " true to size" and exactly how I want it to fit...room for movement. but also nicely tapered to body/gives shape.

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

I received mine today and really love the jacket.  Plus it's a perfect weight for warmer weather.  I got my usual  size in qvc sizing and it fits nicely.  I could probably go down a size if I didn't wear anything substantial underneath (If I sized up it would be too big in shoulders).  So for me I feel sizing is " true to size" and exactly how I want it to fit...room for movement. but also nicely tapered to body/gives shape.

@equssI am so happy to hear you love the jacket.  I am very happy with mine too.  

Honored Contributor

A352580: Have every color. Don't miss out now on clearance. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

A352580: Have every color. Don't miss out now on clearance. 

@Sweet_Serenity  I love Laurie’s classic denim but haven’t tried this as I tend to prefer  cotton at 98-100%. I am curious about signing tho. I wear a 2 in classic would I need to order a size or two up in this fabric??  Tia

Honored Contributor

@equss 

No! Don't size up. Read the reviews on smaller sizes. The Ombre jacket arrives tomorrow.  Can't wait!! Love Laurie's quality. The jacket is magnificent. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Laurie Felt items

[ Edited ]

$@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@equss 

No! Don't size up. Read the reviews on smaller sizes. The Ombre jacket arrives tomorrow.  Can't wait!! Love Laurie's quality. The jacket is magnificent. 

@Sweet_Serenity  Thanks!! Hope u love the jacket. I see you posting in the bd thread too. Laurie Felt and BD are pretty much the only qvc lines I buy anymore. 

i look  forward to hearing how you like the jacket!!

Honored Contributor

@equss 

Returned BD: Shedding and unfinished seams pocket separated after washing on extra gentle cycle. No worries. Not every product is for everyone. Thanks!