Trusted Contributor

I notice Laurie has a show on qvc2 this evening. Hope all the new airs. My jacket hasn’t even shipped yet. I was hoping to get it quickly in case I need a different size. Also, looking forward to seeing reviews. 

Honored Contributor

LOL Don't get nothing QUICKLY from Q. 

Honored Contributor

That's a really pretty jacket but it looks difficult to match with blue denim.

If your jeans aren't an exact match I think it will seem 'off'

i guess I'll find out in the presentation...

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Andreatoo  I wondered about that too so I contacted her company customer service(not qvc!). I was told each jacket will vary because the process is hand done but that the darker color is essentially medium wash. I have Laurie’s Med wash and vintage in the same fabric, so am feeling confident it will work. Of course, I’m anxious to see presentation  too. I was just afraid it may sell out quickly if I missed when it’s on

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Andreatoo  I wondered about that too so I contacted her company customer service(not qvc!). I was told each jacket will vary because the process is hand done but that the darker color is essentially medium wash. I have Laurie’s Med wash and vintage in the same fabric, so am feeling confident it will work. Of course, I’m anxious to see presentation  too. I was just afraid it may sell out quickly if I missed when it’s on

Mine shipped out yesterday.  I hope they have a presentation tonight.  I'm not worried about the colors.  I have so many different shades of jeans that at least one has to match.  If not I will wear with white jeans.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@equss wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Mine shipped out yesterday.  I hope they have a presentation tonight.  I'm not worried about the colors.  I have so many different shades of jeans that at least one has to match.  If not I will wear with white jeans.  

@Pecky wrote:

@equss wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@equssWell that was disappointing that they didn't show the jacket. Mine is out for delivery today! I will post when I get it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Laurie Felt items

[ Edited ]

@Pecky Can’t wait to hear how you like it!!  I ordered one day after you and it just shipped last night.  mine shipped from the east coast, so bet I don’t get it for ten days. This two weeks to get something is very annoying. i was hoping it would ship from the west coast. It only took a week to get my Felt jeans which seems like record time for qvc.  I do wish it was possible to get Laurie’s clothes from a different source. 

Plus last nights show was a huge let down. 

Hope you live the jacket 🤞P.S.  just curious did u pay for expedited shipping?

Honored Contributor

@equss @Pecky 

It was a disappointing show wasn't it?

And it didn't help that Courtney took hyperbole to a brand new level of ridiculousness!

I have a few of Laurie's tops and I like them but last nights showing was a bit underwhelming and the over-the-top accolades just made it worse!

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo  I have to say there was way more talk than sales. They could have added 3 more items and still had time. I don’t mind talk if it’s helpful but whoa... felt badly for the vendor ( she was trying hard to keep things on track).   the line was not  fairly represented due to few items and shot gun approach. 

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

@Pecky Can’t wait to hear how you like it!!  I ordered one day after you and it just shipped last night.  mine shipped from the east coast, so bet I don’t get it for ten days. This two weeks to get something is very annoying. i was hoping it would ship from the west coast. It only took a week to get my Felt jeans which seems like record time for qvc.  I do wish it was possible to get Laurie’s clothes from a different source. 

Plus last nights show was a huge let down. 

Hope you live the jacket 🤞P.S.  just curious did u pay for expedited shipping?

@equss  I ordered on the 3rd and they shipped on the 7th.  I didn't pay for expedited shipping. I do live on the east coast and like you said this was shipped from here.