Respected Contributor

Re: New Lands End Eco Friendly Sweaters

@AKgirl2  -  You are very welcome!  I understand sensitivity to wool, and that wouldn't be fun.Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@Trudey and anyone else interested-40 % off one item today. I would really like that sky blue turtleneck too, I have nothing in that color. I think I have to get it😁

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

You have to give Land's End credit for at least trying something eco friendly.  Whether the fabric stands the wear and laundering test is another matter.  I like the shaker turtleneck and will probably get the green or burgundy, although surprisingly the sky blue looks lovely.  Maybe I will step out of my comfort zone and ge that color.  There's always a LE coupon either available to everyone on their website; or to those who have signed up for exclusive special promotions.  With today's 30% off the $59 sweaters are $41.30 (plus sizes are $10 more).  

Honored Contributor

@Trix yes you can get even better deals signing up for promotional emails. I stopped them because there were so many, and as part of an effort to curb my buying.

I don't like the additional cost for talls and "plus"-I understand the justification but it still bugs me. QVC doesn't do it so I applaud them for that.

Respected Contributor

In trying to decide whether to get a regular or tall in the shaker turtleneck, I didn't see the length listed and I have no idea how much longer tall is than regular.  Does anyone know?

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

In trying to decide whether to get a regular or tall in the shaker turtleneck, I didn't see the length listed and I have no idea how much longer tall is than regular.  Does anyone know?

That's a good question. Size chart says a tall sleeve length is one inch longer than regular in tops, but no measurement given for length of sweater.

I'm 5'10" and usually go with regular in Lands End and it's good. This sweater I think I might prefer the tall because I want to wear it with my new skinny jeans and have more coverage.

I tried to ask the online chat but couldn't get it to open up on my tablet. So frustrating. I think it's back down to 30% off too. My mother gave me her 50% off that she got via email, so maybe if you sign up you could get that. Not sure.