Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Pjcab wrote:

@MTMjack Was this it?

A288025
LOGO by Lori Goldstein Striped Knit Dress with Flounce Hem

If you read her post above, that's not it and she's saying it doesn't come up in a search.

@Lipstickdiva  It came up in a search hours ago.  And now even the photo is up:

To the original poster, for the best info on LOGO, use the LOGO Favorites Brand forum as I recommended above.  I posted the item number this morning.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Slub-Handkerchief-Hem-Tank-Dress.product.A288866.ht...

@Pearlee, the OP has said that's not the dress. 

@Lipstickdiva  My post is a different dress and is brand new today, the ONLY new dress today. For goodness sakes....

Honored Contributor

Re: New LOGO dress

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  My post is a different dress and is brand new today, the ONLY new dress today. For goodness sakes....

For goodness sake, in Post 5, the OP said she looked up that dress that you have now posted a link to and it's not the dress.  She said the dress she saw has a straight hem.

ETA:  Since you seem to be having such an issue, here is the post:

Ladies thank u for your response.

Pearley I did go through the LOGO thread & I looked up the item number A288866 but unfortunately that is not the dress I was referring to.  The dress I am looking for was long, straight hem & a top (like a long tee) over it. It looks like a long skirt with a long tee over it. The difference is that it's one piece. 

I guess I'll just have to wait until 4pm pst. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@MTMjack  I posted the only new dress today, according to Lori. Earlier today on air, one of the models was wearing a top that was being shown at the time, over the dress whose number I posted.  Lori said the dress was coming up later - the top the model was wearing on air was not part of the dress.

Super Contributor

Lori mentioned she had a new dress for today with a long tank over the top.  I am assuming that they are saving it for tonight's show.  They usually save a few items that they don't post online until showtime and I am guessing this is one of them.  Amy also had a sneak peek last night on Facebook that isn't showing under new items either.

Respected Contributor

@MTMjack  Just watching recording of Style Update and model Ellen wearing yellow tsv is wearing this new dress. Lori described it as her new " twofer" dress - has whiteI top - taupe bottom with side slit.

looks like a tank but then she picked up bottom of  top 

and it is attached to the skirt.  Looks like two pieces on tonight at 7 p.m. Lori said.

Contributor

Thank u all u wonderful ladies for trying to help me!!! You are GREAT!!!

The last post from DULWICH saw the dress I was talking about it is a "twofer". It's not posted yet & I think it won't b until the 7pm show because Amy likes to b the one to present new stuff. So I'll just have to wait until then. 

Happy Shopping. Heart

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva Sorry you were offended by my trying to help someone...

Honored Contributor

the twofer dress tank is really cute.....perfect for warm weather.

i am so tempted to buy it! i didnt watch the shows today, but someone started a thread on it in the logo forums.

on the expensive side, but adorable. not really a maxi dress unless you are quite short.....more of a midi dress.

A288008

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Asymmetric-Maxi-Dress-and-Tank-Twin-Set.product.A288008.ht...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@Lipstickdiva Sorry you were offended by my trying to help someone...

@Pjcab, I'm sorry you mistook my post as me being offended.  I was just trying to point out that the OP had tried everything and wasn't able to find the dress. 

Sorry my post came off to you the way it did.  It wasn't my intention.  Woman Sad