Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think LOGO's would be longer and looser, with more unexpected color combinations. To me, this is a more modified version, which l actually like better. @GCR18, I agree with you that l would like the shirttail better with less contrast.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I like it.  I think I'd prefer the shirt tail in a tonal color.

I love that look.  I much prefer it over the color block.  I'm tired of that, though I still see it.  But the shirtail look is very cute and popular.  And I see it everywhere.

Respected Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

I saw something quite similar the other day, at either Chico's or Talbot's...I can't recall which store it was since I was at both places last week. I can't help looking at these garments without thinking of what my mother would say if she saw me in it. "Tuck in your shirt, Vivian. You look sloppy."

Talbots has a woven shirttail hem sweater which looks very similar. (It also comes in polka-dots.) This look has been popular for quite a while -- it's not as though Lori invented it!

ProductOverlay.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:
 -- it's not as though Lori invented it!

I don't see where anyone said she did, and I certainly haven't thought so. However, it's a fairly new line on QVC and quite popular, hence more clothing lines followed suit (no pun intended).

Talbot's clothes don't fit me nearly as well as LOGO clothes do. I'm between a medium and large in Talbot's but a true medium in almost all of LOGO (except for a few smalls that were a better fit).

Respected Contributor

Re: New LOGO? Or . . .

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@jonbon wrote:
 -- it's not as though Lori invented it!

I don't see where anyone said she did, and I certainly haven't thought so. However, it's a fairly new line on QVC and quite popular, hence more clothing lines followed suit (no pun intended).

Talbot's clothes don't fit me nearly as well as LOGO clothes do. I'm between a medium and large in Talbot's but a true medium in almost all of LOGO (except for a few smalls that were a better fit).

So sorry.

I think it has to do with the fact that Gary Goben is the "trend" person for all of the fashion lines at the Q -- so each line does its own version of particular trends (athleisure, sharkbite/trapeze hems, skorts, etc.) in a way that suits the look and feel of that particular line.

Honored Contributor

I agree Ms Brii, I like the look too.  Adds a layer without all of the bulk.  Susan had a similar look a couple of Thursdays ago, cute shirt.  In fact Pat had it on throughout the show.  I almost bought it in 2 colors but then my alter ego told me I didn't need either one.  I'll admit I still look at that shirt periodically!!!

NO - I DO NOT need another shirt in my closet!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't see the presentation because I was out attending to my obsession (golf), but I just checked at it was ALMOST a sellout! Looked cute on everyone.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Not Logo! It's Susan Graver! Coulda fooled me!

Unflattering. The back piece is a LOL!

Trusted Contributor
I have 1 shirt similar to the logo line, I bougt it at Ross for $9.00! Why? Well because I am smart enough to know cheap looking clothing when I see it. It is casual wear and I like it for weekends. Did anyone see the show the other day when they said in "other stores Lori could fetch $10,000 for her shirt they were presenting???? Omg, you have got to be kidding me!
Honored Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
I have 1 shirt similar to the logo line, I bougt it at Ross for $9.00! Why? Well because I am smart enough to know cheap looking clothing when I see it. It is casual wear and I like it for weekends. Did anyone see the show the other day when they said in "other stores Lori could fetch $10,000 for her shirt they were presenting???? Omg, you have got to be kidding me!

I think we LOGO clothes lovers were just highly insulted.