Honored Contributor

Re: New LOGO Mesh Tops 🌺

@Roni18 - by the time I got home last night and looked at LOGO show items/videos, the gray option was gone...,no surprise,  Amy looked great in it

I bought this aqua color 'Bermuda Sea', Another good event price 

A397489

LOGO Layers by Lori Goldstein Printed Tie-Dye Sheer Lace Top

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Per the comments from Lori on the show yesterday, the LOGO TSV for next Monday is a dress.

She mentioned that the mesh tops and the lace mesh leggings are good companion pieces.

Let me know if you see any sneak peek photos/info for the TS dress

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I tried to get that gray one (lace top) but it sold out right away.  I did get the gray lace leggings.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18  & LOGO fans - the TSV dress is posted! Are you going to buy it? Which color?

Decent price $56. 6 colors. Petite option - A511226

A511224

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Regular Cotton Modal Dress with Eyelet Hem

Hem

Esteemed Contributor

This dress looks nice for a nice warm day.  I like the colors.  I don't like the hemline on it though.  Asymmetrical won't look good on my height.

Since I'm so short I can buy a "midi" dress and wear it as a maxi.  Can't consider this one, though the assortment of colors offered are wonderful.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset They are also offering this one in petites.

@Chi-town girl I am considering it!  Not sure about the color yet.  But I feel like I am just playing guessing game on the sizing lately!

I still need to exchange the blue sleeveless dress.  It is sold out in blue but I could get the key lime or bright pink color.  

I did receive the "Beach to Street" cardigan and skirt and I really like both of those. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@gertrudecloset They are also offering this one in petites.

@Chi-town girl I am considering it!  Not sure about the color yet.  But I feel like I am just playing guessing game on the sizing lately!

I still need to exchange the blue sleeveless dress.  It is sold out in blue but I could get the key lime or bright pink color.  

I did receive the "Beach to Street" cardigan and skirt and I really like both of those. 

@Roni18 thanks for the heads up.  I'm less than petite....I'm so short, LOL.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life