Honored Contributor

I scrambled last night when I saw this new mesh top - the $37 TDO price 🥳 and in solid colors!!! I was able to grab the black and orchid - these are in process + the pastel green on w/l. Looks like it was a rapid sellout. 

These LOGO mesh tops are awesome layering pieces! They are excellent companion pieces for Colleen's mesh jackets. The black is a great for special occasion outfits. Hope this is reordered in more solid colors

A500558

LOGO Layers by Lori Goldstein Sheer Mesh 3/4 Sleeve Top

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I almost ordered that @Chi-town girl.   I ordered the new "Beach to Street" cardigan and skirt so I decided I had ordered enough.  I have been ordering a lot of Logo lately for some reason.  I am falling back into my old habits so I will have to cut myself off soon!  Not long ago, I purchased 2 of the mesh jackets that were TSV's, then went back and ordered a 3rd.  Those are good for here in the South, where you might just need a little something for the air conditioning.  Enjoy your new tops!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I almost ordered that @Chi-town girl.   I ordered the new "Beach to Street" cardigan and skirt so I decided I had ordered enough.  I have been ordering a lot of Logo lately for some reason.  I am falling back into my old habits so I will have to cut myself off soon!  Not long ago, I purchased 2 of the mesh jackets that were TSV's, then went back and ordered a 3rd.  Those are good for here in the South, where you might just need a little something for the air conditioning.  Enjoy your new tops!

@Roni18 - I love the prints in the Beach to Street items! I too have been ordering more LOGO recently, but I've been ordering when event pricing is offered like TSV or TDO or LTS. I have a couple of the mesh cardi's - one from last year TSV and one from this year TSV. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I ordered the Logo dress A499744 in both the blue and the black last Saturday when it was about $20 cheaper.   They just shipped out today but I'm wishing I already had them to see how they fit before passing on Marla's new dress!  I tried to post a photo but it wouldn't let me tonight for some reason.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 - this is a BEAUTIFUL dress 😍  It's basically sold out but maybe I can luck out with a future return. Post a review please! 

I'm bad...I think you should also get the Marla TS 🫣 

A499744

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Petite Cotton Modal Dress w/ Tie-Dye Hem

Super Contributor

Re: New LOGO Mesh Tops 🌺

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 I also bought that Logo dress for $59...in black too. Can't wait to get it.

@Chi-town girl I bought that mesh top in Porcelain. I got mine last week, but called in last night for a price adjustment. I'm thinking about wearing it under a plain black sleeveless jumper I have. Also over a tank top.

Honored Contributor

@shoechic wrote:

@Roni18 I also bought that Logo dress for $59...in black too. Can't wait to get it.

@Chi-town girl I bought that mesh top in Porcelain. I got mine last week, but called in last night for a price adjustment. I'm thinking about wearing it under a plain black sleeveless jumper I have. Also over a tank top.

@shoechic - good that you scored the credit! Enjoy!!!

I've picked up a number of credits for recent purchases due to price drops. Seems like Q is offering more 'show' or this day only event pricing. I just send emails to social team with my order number and typically get email confirmations for credits within a couple of hours

I really like the versatility of the non print mesh tops with sleeves. Hope she brings more colors and at $37 event pricing. I lucked out grabbing 3 after it had sold out by stalking the website. The LOGO shows are on early and I rarely get to see them 'live' due to my schedule. Still waiting to see if my w/l order of the green will process

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl @shoechic 

I got the dresses on Saturday.  They are so pretty.  The only problem is I should have sized down I guess because they flare out under the arms.   The black one is not that noticeable, so I think I will keep it.  I tried it on with one of Marla Wynne's chiffon toppers and it looks great.  

Sadly, I think I will have to return the blue one.  Even though it is the same size as the black it is much baggier under the arm area.  I may try to exchange it for one of the other colors.  

@shoechic Have you received yours yet?  I hope it fits well.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl @shoechic 

I got the dresses on Saturday.  They are so pretty.  The only problem is I should have sized down I guess because they flare out under the arms.   The black one is not that noticeable, so I think I will keep it.  I tried it on with one of Marla Wynne's chiffon toppers and it looks great.  

Sadly, I think I will have to return the blue one.  Even though it is the same size as the black it is much baggier under the arm area.  I may try to exchange it for one of the other colors.  

@shoechic Have you received yours yet?  I hope it fits well.  

@Roni18 - uggh about the sizing! I'm still waiting for my order. Thank you for your review

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I scrambled last night when I saw this new mesh top - the $37 TDO price 🥳 and in solid colors!!! I was able to grab the black and orchid - these are in process + the pastel green on w/l. Looks like it was a rapid sellout. 

These LOGO mesh tops are awesome layering pieces! They are excellent companion pieces for Colleen's mesh jackets. The black is a great for special occasion outfits. Hope this is reordered in more solid colors

A500558

LOGO Layers by Lori Goldstein Sheer Mesh 3/4 Sleeve Top

Ordered this new mesh cardigan over the weekend at event pricing

A504009

LOGO Layers By Lori Goldstein 3/4 Sleeve Sheer Mesh Cardigan