Super Contributor

Re: New Joan Rivers Items!!!

You know that she personally had her hand in these items, and probably the ones that show up for the next 6 months or so. Oh how I wish she were here! - Bird

Super Contributor

On 9/24/2014 The Bird said:

You know that she personally had her hand in these items, and probably the ones that show up for the next 6 months or so. Oh how I wish she were here! - Bird

So do I!

Honored Contributor

On 9/24/2014 The Bird said:

Yes, it's a bittersweet situation, but nice to have new items to consider. The new statement necklaces are stunning! David Dangle has the details regarding the design inspiration, so hopefully a show in the near future. We have a chance to pick up some new items before the show and most likely sell outs. I've ordered the new knit pants and button collar sweater.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

These are not "new" products, but I think a new configuration. LOVE the Great Hair Day. Someone on this board was looking for a brow product--this might be a good kit to purchase!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri