Respected Contributor

Re: New Joan Rivers Items Up

On 9/12/2014 KittenShopper said:

Hi Seka. Where did you find those other new items?

How does one put pics into these replies? Pearl n. is gorgeous.

KittenShopper - There's an 'anonymous' poster godfreak (it seems that even the Q doesn't know who it is) - who has access to these pictures - and posts "new" Items - for Judith Ripka, Joan Rivers, Susan Graver, Linea, Dooney & Bourke, IT Cosmetics etc. Usually if I see the post I will save it. However, the Q will 'poof' these posts as soon as they see them!

As for the pictures - it is just copy and paste.

Super Contributor

On 9/13/2014 Seka said:
On 9/12/2014 KittenShopper said:

Hi Seka. Where did you find those other new items?

How does one put pics into these replies? Pearl n. is gorgeous.

KittenShopper - There's an 'anonymous' poster godfreak (it seems that even the Q doesn't know who it is) - who has access to these pictures - and posts "new" Items - for Judith Ripka, Joan Rivers, Susan Graver, Linea, Dooney & Bourke, IT Cosmetics etc. Usually if I see the post I will save it. However, the Q will 'poof' these posts as soon as they see them!

As for the pictures - it is just copy and paste.

LOL, I think the Q knows...

Esteemed Contributor

Cannot even imagine the shows without Joan. I always tuned in to see HER.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I noticed she is not on the schedule for the next month. I am sure there is a lot of money tied up in merchandise present and future that has to be presented and sold. They are probably working on a game plan. David Dangle does a good job. I am sure they could go with him for the present time.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if these were new items she was going to release with the shows that were scheduled for last week?