Contributor

Several new Joan Rivers items are now on-line.

Frequent Contributor

Re: New Joan Rivers Items Up

Thanks! I was hoping to find the plaid shirt that they showed in the preview with Joan's barn jacket TSV a few weeks ago, but no such luck.

Honored Contributor

Love the new tuxedo pants! I saw a sneak peek last week of a coordinating tuxedo jacket, and a Chanel inspired quilted leather jacket - neither jacket is up yet.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I can't find these new items! Help!
Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 Nadjalu said: I can't find these new items! Help!
I did 2 separate searches. Go to fashion, select Joan, then sort for "newest". The new items will show 1st with no reviews. Do the same for jewelry. Or you can put "joan rivers new items" in the search bar.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Here are some of the new items.

New
QVC Price: $126.50 Featured Price: $115.12

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered the new bee pin in green. I have a feeling her things will sell out pretty fast.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Valued Contributor

I like the new lace peplum top. It comes in really nice colors. That necklace above is stunning!

Frequent Contributor

I like the new bee pin! Also the sheath dress. I have a tough time with dresses because I'm sort of modest. I just don't like to show a lot of skin. But I like the length and the fact that it doesn't have thin straps.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 kitty987 said:

I like the new bee pin! Also the sheath dress. I have a tough time with dresses because I'm sort of modest. I just don't like to show a lot of skin. But I like the length and the fact that it doesn't have thin straps.

I like it too! Thinking of getting the black.