Trusted Contributor

Re: New Jewelry Posted - faceted station necklace, earrings, bracelet

The new necklaces and earrings look light and summery! I'll add my long clear glass bead necklace occasionally. For fall and winter, I'll add the long jet glass bead necklace and two of the new jet bracelets. I know some winter events will call for all the clear pieces, including a couple clear bracelets. I think an extra large bead necklace is coming this winter, so I'll add that to this year-round jewelry wardrobe.
Respected Contributor

On 6/9/2014 Berylkj said:

I ordered the clear bracelet and necklace. I cannot locate the presentation on last weeks show but I remember the stones are two different sizes. I'm sure it's beautiful.

Watch the Video for Item A233950 WK Kimono Cardigan - Chantal and Brenda are wearing all the new Jewellery Items - towards the end of the Video they can be seen quite well.

Honored Contributor

Yay! Thx for this notice. And great idea to pick up some extra items for gifts. Got 2 necklaces and 2 earings. Plus put the silver fish necklace on waitlist order for 5 easy pays. Grrrrreat shopping day!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I grabbed two black and two clear plus both earrings---going to love layering those necklaces!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

On 6/9/2014 Sheesh said:

I grabbed two black and two clear plus both earrings---going to love layering those necklaces!

I did the same think plus two off each bracelet. Louis posted sneak peeks and I love how he has them layered. He mentions the silver and jet bracelet which will look wonderful with the new jet bracelets. Maybe someone can cut and paste them and post them here for everyone to see.
Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor

Honored Contributor

Ahhh...gorgeous!!!! These won't last...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I'm interested in the necklace but wondering if the chain is too delicate. With long necklaces, sometimes I get caught on things and don't want something that is very fragile. Of course the tiny chain is what makes this necklace so eye catching.

Any comments from anyone who has this would be appreciated.

Honored Contributor

My earrings arrived a couple days ago and my necklace today (both in the clear). I sound like a broken record, but I love them. Those looking for Linea negatives from me have a long wait. It happens, but not often.

The pieces are wonderfully "refreshing" looking. Love the way light plays off the multi-faceted clear beads. As for the necklace, on its shortest setting it reaches almost to my waist, and I like that length. Although the chain stringing the beads together is delicate in appearance, it seems to have great strength. Just be vigilant about catching it and then pulling away; the strongest, beefiest chains can break from that treatment, too. Very pleased.

[Forgot to mention that the weight of the necklace (and earrings, as well) is perfection. Substance without leaden weight. Fantastic design accommodates all sorts of desires, I guess.]