Contributor

What do you all think of Issac's new sweater?I think it's pretty.Item#A266712.

Valued Contributor

Re: New Issac Mizrahi Sweater

I think as long as the peplum hits in the right place it could be fabulous! I do like the color selection. I'd have to see the presentation.

I do wish that the Q would show a range of models. Regardless of what size I personally wear, I think they need to show models other than the xxs or xs, so all buyers can have an idea of what it's going to look like!
Honored Contributor

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Peplum V-Neck Cardigan

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Except for the boyfriend style cardigians I have to go up to a medium in his cardi's . They fit me very well. I got the top with the peplum and went up to the medium as usual ... I will wait also for the presention on the cardigian for sizing. The top looks like a empire style top for those old enough to remember what the empire style is. Hope this helps you in choosing your size. 

Frequent Contributor

I think it's cute with the slight flair about the waist/hip area.  I'm not a V-neck lover, but this is something I might order.  I hope he doesn't do more large floral designs.  I've got about ten of those and have donated half of them.   

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think it's very cute. I hate that QVC sweaters are so long, but making it a peplum gives it a reason to be so long, which I like. Unfortunately I am super short and it would be way too long on me.

Honored Contributor

Too trendy for me. I prefer more classic styles that I can wear for years.

Honored Contributor

I think it's cute.

Peplums are a classic.  They've been in style since probably the 50s.

Honored Contributor

I have the IM short-sleeve peplum top that was a TSV, and l like it. It fits well in my normal size. So l will probably order this.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

It's really cute. Love the plum color. I just bought the mixed jacquard cardigan in teal and love it.