Honored Contributor

Re: New Isaac Sweater Lover and an IDEA

I'm back..a2338909 RED,xlg), a251156 blue,large, A251156 Scarlet red,Large, a229943 Yellow color XLg, a239005 purple flowers, large, a231524 1X black w/red flowers, a239005 Large blue, purple flowers w/white background, 2 other ones I can't reach and 1 beautiful Linea flowered sweater a233856, XLg, navy blue background w/red, blue, yellow flowers.

Phew! That was a lot of work. I don't usually do that but I love his sweaters and thought it would be fun to see them together.

They all fit differently. Some are bigger than others. Actually, I[ve had the Linea the longest I think and it runs large.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/16/2014 chosey said:
On 2/16/2014 annabellethecat said:

chosey! We are twins! Well, I used to be a 2X, then s 1X snd so on. Now I'm a size XL and L.

I love, love Isaac's sweaters. I have many, many of them. I love the colors! I will let you know and when they won't fit me anymore (the day will be here soon) I will send them to you (I promise) for free.

So, there are several of us who love his sweaters!

Yay! Congratulations on your size changes! I have been ordering like crazy and spending my tax refund! I also LOVE the new Chrysanthemum knit jacket!!!!

Chosey....did you purchase isaac's chrysanthemum knit jacket??? I am trying to decide if I want the sweater or the jacket but I love the jacket in the blue. I have so many of his cardigans I've lost count, and of course in different sizes, last year I was a large now it's xlg. Time to start exercising again. This weather here on the east coast is so depressing you just don't feel like doing anything.
Occasional Contributor

On 2/17/2014 luvtoshopathome said:
On 2/16/2014 chosey said:
On 2/16/2014 annabellethecat said:

chosey! We are twins! Well, I used to be a 2X, then s 1X snd so on. Now I'm a size XL and L.

I love, love Isaac's sweaters. I have many, many of them. I love the colors! I will let you know and when they won't fit me anymore (the day will be here soon) I will send them to you (I promise) for free.

So, there are several of us who love his sweaters!

Yay! Congratulations on your size changes! I have been ordering like crazy and spending my tax refund! I also LOVE the new Chrysanthemum knit jacket!!!!

Chosey....did you purchase isaac's chrysanthemum knit jacket??? I am trying to decide if I want the sweater or the jacket but I love the jacket in the blue. I have so many of his cardigans I've lost count, and of course in different sizes, last year I was a large now it's xlg. Time to start exercising again. This weather here on the east coast is so depressing you just don't feel like doing anything.

YES!!! I got the jacket!!! It is amazing! You don't need to wear anything under it and it almost looks like a thick blouse if that makes sense. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Occasional Contributor

It looks like a blouse BUT it has a sophisticated nice fit especially to the waist. It is really spectacular. I got one for my mom, too. She wears hers completely open with a shell underneath and it looks beautiful that way too. I'm a buttoner and she's and open person. Funny, matches our personalities as well. LOL

Occasional Contributor

I just realized my name makes me sound chosey. It rhymes with Susie, which is my real name and my family calls me chosey for some reason. You'll LOVE The jacket, luvtoshopathome! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Frequent Contributor

Hi ladies

The post on the chrysanthemum knit jacket caught my interest- I am waiting for the black- and also want the yellow and green. Thet look great- and I had not thought of wearing like a shirt! the print is lovely- and the cardigan also looks great

Valued Contributor

Welcome to your new addiction! Lol. Seriously, his cardigans can't be beat. Color, cut, print, fit...etc. Last year I found this line and now live in these sweaters. I have at least 12, which is getting excessive, but what is a girl to do??!! Every week those colors draw me in like hot fudge cake...lol