Respected Contributor

New Heathered Leggings at Costco

Brand new leggings, so soft heather blue, gray/black and green.

So far, I bought the blue but the green is calling me.

4" band on the bottom (just measured since I'm wearing them today)  high waistband   did I tell you they are really soft and light, it's like you are not wearing anything!!!!

small pockets...love that

Called Ladies Brushed Legging

4 way stretch

moisture wicking fabric

side pockets

Kirkland Signature brand

Not sure of the price but practically all the pants and leggings are under $15.

Valued Contributor

Re: New Heathered Leggings at Costco

@Just Bling wrote:

Brand new leggings, so soft heather blue, gray/black and green.

So far, I bought the blue but the green is calling me.

4" band on the bottom (just measured since I'm wearing them today)  high waistband   did I tell you they are really soft and light, it's like you are not wearing anything!!!!

small pockets...love that

Called Ladies Brushed Legging

4 way stretch

moisture wicking fabric

side pockets

Kirkland Signature brand

Not sure of the price but practically all the pants and leggings are under $15.

Thanks for posting this! I saw these are online as well. Costco has a special where you save $20 when you buy 5 clothing items online, or $50 when you buy 10 items.

Respected Contributor

I really don't need another pair of leggings, but what appeals to me on these is the pockets, because when I go walking in my leggings now I have no place to put my keys or phone.  

@Just Bling In reading some reviews I notice people said they run small and they sized up.  I'm also wondering if the cuff on the bottom can be rolled up because I'm only 5'2" and these will definitely be long on me.

I already have black, grey camo and blue in another brand so I'm thinking the green if I want to try a pair. 

They show as $16.99 online (I never go to the store these days) and I'm guessing they are $15 in store.

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf 

I'm in my regular size, it's a 4 way stretch, I didn't go up at all and they feel fine.

I'm 5'4" and yes, you can cuff them at the bottom if you want.  Mine are pretty straight from my ankle, I didn't do anything with cuffing them.  

I want to say $14.99 in the store, the internet pricing is always higher, I believe they offer free shipping so they include that in the pricing.  

I didn't need another pair of leggings either but they are so soft, I just couldn't resist.

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

@sueinsf 

I'm in my regular size, it's a 4 way stretch, I didn't go up at all and they feel fine.

I'm 5'4" and yes, you can cuff them at the bottom if you want.  Mine are pretty straight from my ankle, I didn't do anything with cuffing them.  

I want to say $14.99 in the store, the internet pricing is always higher, I believe they offer free shipping so they include that in the pricing.  

I didn't need another pair of leggings either but they are so soft, I just couldn't resist.

Thank you.  I'll give these some thought.  Never bought clothes from them online before.  I'd hate to have to make a trip to the store to return them if they didn't fit right.

Respected Contributor

Very interesting to me  since I was in the store today (had to make a quick trip) and didn't get a chance to look at the clothes..  Will be there tomorrow to finish my purchases  and will check these out.  Thanks for the heads up @Just Bling 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@Jk9 

I also bought their Max and Mia leggings, put those on today.

They feel just as nice as the Kirkwood I was describing but these are a little heavier and I like these too!!

Hard to imagine that I could find 2 different leggings that fit really nice and happy with them.

Bought my regular size in both.  

Don't forget to look at the Orvis Sweatshirts too.

What amazed me with the piles of pajama's they had, oh my, never saw so many in one location.