Respected Contributor

New Gili Pants from Last Friday show.

[ Edited ]

I ordered and received 2 pair of the camo pants that they showed during the Jill and Dennis show last Friday.  I LOVE THEM!  I ordered my reg gili size and double checked the measurements and they are perfect.  I am soooo glad I took the plung on these pants. 

Honored Contributor

Re: New Gili Pants from Last Friday show.

A286998
G.I.L.I. Camo Skinny Jean

a286998.jpg

Stand out in these G.I.L.I. camo skinny jeans. The way they perfectly hug your curves and pair with anything from heels to boots makes them a special style staple you only wish you had discovered sooner. From G.I.L.I. got it love it(R).

• Hardware: zipper fly, single button closure, metal hardware details
  • Features: five-pocket design
  • Rise: below the waist
  • Fit: fitted; cut to follow the lines of the body
  • Leg Shape: slim leg; fits close to the body through the entire leg
  • Inseam: missy/plus inseam 30"
  • Content: 98% cotton/2% spandex
  • Care: machine wash, tumble dry
  • Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I ordered and received 2 pair of the camo pants that they showed during the Jill and Dennis show last Friday.  I LOVE THEM!  I ordered my reg gili size and double checked the measurements and they are perfect.  I am soooo glad I took the plung on these pants. 

@Sunnycorle - thx for posting a review. Glad you are happy with the pants Woman Very Happy

Can you describe the stretch or 'give'? Are they similar to stretch jeans like Giuliana or HIH? 

I love the black denim print Heart I have different GILI sizing depending on if it's a top vs bottom or leather. In these pants I could prob wear 2 sizes, but if there is no give in the waist, I would order the larger size. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@Sunnycorle - thx for posting a review. Glad you are happy with the pants Woman Very Happy

Can you describe the stretch or 'give'? Are they similar to stretch jeans like Giuliana or HIH? 

I love the black denim print Heart I have different GILI sizing depending on if it's a top vs bottom or leather. In these pants I could prob wear 2 sizes, but if there is no give in the waist, I would order the larger size. 

@Chi-town girl  Hi ladybug!!  I would say they have a little give very similiar to Yummie Tummie jeans.  I think HIH have more give in the waist then these.  I haven't tried Giuliana's jeans yet.  I did think they have plenty of give in the thigh.  I think I could have gone down a size and might have been happy but I am good on the ones I have and there is not a thought in my mind to return.  These are winners in my book.  I think you would be good on the size 2 for sure.

Respected Contributor

original-1.jpeg

@Sunnycorle @Chi-town girl @IlliniGirl88 & all GILI gals:

My green camo pants just arrived! Adore. Posted a review on the item. Love the fit and the 30" length is just right for me (5'5").

I'm wearing them to the university tomorrow with a black Isaac cashmere sweater, a couture wool blazer, and black suede heels. Whimsy. High-low dressing. Maybe a pile of pearl necklaces.

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

original-1.jpeg

My green camo pants just arrived! Adore. Posted a review on the item. Love the fit and the 30" length is just right for me (5'5").

I'm wearing them to the university tomorrow with a black Isaac cashmere sweater, a couture wool blazer, and black suede heels. Whimsy. High-low dressing. Maybe a pile of pearl necklaces.

@1Professor  I LOVE the idea of the pile of pearl necklaces.  I say go for it.  I am so happy I got these jeans!

Respected Contributor

@Sunnycorle: Like you, I decided I need TWO pair. Just ordered a second!

(You just never know when an item gets discontinued.)

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

original-1.jpeg

@1Professor  -  Loved your review and how you're dressing the pants; that's my kind of style!  Are you getting the black pair too or sticking with the green? 

Honored Contributor

Definitely out of my price range! They are cute though.....

730-375- Indigo Thread Co.™ Camo Printed Woven Five-Pocket Full-Length Skinny Pants

These are half the price but not available in my size! GRRR