Super Contributor
On 3/26/2015 K9buddy said: I thought it was hilarious when Jill B said her jacket was a size 12 so go with your regular size and the vendor said, but you can't zip it up can you.

Oh my, did she really say that?

Frequent Contributor
Jill Martin is tooooooo much! Someone should remind her she's not on the Today show.....slow down. TOO BOSSY!
Honored Contributor
On 3/26/2015 Gogos said:

I'm I wrong? Didn't Lisa R use to design for GILI brand? Man that motorcycle jacket is just plain ugly and that blouse? REALLY? I could spend the same at Chico's for better looking clothing. WOW huge mistake.

I do not think she ever ""designed"" the line some of the items were inspired by items she already owns.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/26/2015 K9buddy said: I thought it was hilarious when Jill B said her jacket was a size 12 so go with your regular size and the vendor said, but you can't zip it up can you.
I heard that! Didn't hear what size Jill B said, but I gave it to Jill M for commenting about zipping up jackets. Good for her - and so true. If you want to zip up, you need to go up a size. Maybe we'll start to see clothes that fit?
Regular Contributor

That's probably why Jill B. she is wearing it open. And Jill M. called her out on it.

Super Contributor
Very poor product - bad host choice - bad Creative Director choice. Predict quick tanking.
Super Contributor

Who ever the Q selects to represent GILI doesn't seem to be suitable to some people. So far, according to the critics, none of the ladies are up to the task. Perhaps the Q could put Dan, Dan, Alberti and Rick in for a shot at the show!!!!! Why so mean, give people a chance to learn and work with items to be able to present them in an enjoyable, fun, hip way!

It is obvious that these ladies are nervous and walking on egg shells here....to many critics!!!

Just for a moment, put yourself in that position, knowing that you are going to get chewed up and spit out by the end of the show. Lighten up!!!! {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Super Contributor
Also don't like hearing Jill B calling one of the models - Hon.......she thinks too much of herself.
Super Contributor
On 3/26/2015 Fur Dude said:

Who ever the Q selects to represent GILI doesn't seem to be suitable to some people. So far, according to the critics, none of the ladies are up to the task. Perhaps the Q could put Dan, Dan, Alberti and Rick in for a shot at the show!!!!! Why so mean, give people a chance to learn and work with items to be able to present them in an enjoyable, fun, hip way!

It is obvious that these ladies are nervous and walking on egg shells here....to many critics!!!

Just for a moment, put yourself in that position, knowing that you are going to get chewed up and spit out by the end of the show. Lighten up!!!! {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and to express them - thank you
Super Contributor
On 3/26/2015 SAgal said: Very poor product - bad host choice - bad Creative Director choice. Predict quick tanking.

finally someone see's the light and if I hear twitter one more time,,, does she realize her audience

and that was a great pinch when she said you cant zip it up your big