Esteemed Contributor

OK, for some reason none of the QVC videos will play very well, they will play for a few seconds and then stop no matter if I'm using a desktop or an ipad. But I did get a look at the jacket that's being mentioned A262717 and I'm sorry but it does not look attractive, period. It especially doesn't look good on the host Jill B. and I don't think she can carry off the peep toe shootie. She looks like a fish out of water in that get-up. I did watch the presentation for the skirt A263423 and the vendor Jill M. is just OK, nothing special about her presentation at all.

Super Contributor
On 3/26/2015 K9buddy said: I thought it was hilarious when Jill B said her jacket was a size 12 so go with your regular size and the vendor said, but you can't zip it up can you.

Love it!

Honored Contributor
Ladies, your program comments/highlights were spot on. It was fun to watch the recorded show anticipating some of the key moments, lol. The look on JB's face when JM said, "you can't button the jacket" that she was wearing. A bit embarrassing, but in some ways refreshing b/c many times the hosts and models are not wearing the proper size for fit. I like wearing shrunken jackets or body con fits, but it just makes it more difficult to select the proper size when the items are worn by the hosts are too small! And to make things more complicated, both Jills said to size up for many items, in some cases by 2 sizes. Finally, JM states several times how she is going to keep bringing us more of the same quality & styles. But.........a BIG omission---at 20-50% higher cost. I don't understand the pricing strategy, except to say that it's alienated the current Q customer base perhaps in hope of scoring new customers not as price sensitive or unwilling to shop at Nordy, NM, Dillards, etc for authentic designer collections.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

yessss/ stop wearing those hideous peep toe shooties. she tries so hard to look modern and its not working. Yet when it was time to show joan rivers she fit right in . Leave the spiraling GILI line to the youngin's they will completely bury it and we can all go to sleep.

Esteemed Contributor

.I finally got a better look at the faux leather jacket A262717 as the video clip finally played (must have been server overload earlier in the day as probably everyone was trying to look at the clips from this hour) and all I can say is the jacket is worse than I thought.

A262717 is just plain U.G.L.Y. and no amount of schmoozing by the Jills is going to turn a sow's ear into a silk purse. The asymmetrical hemline is just plain weird looking.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/26/2015 K9buddy said: I thought it was hilarious when Jill B said her jacket was a size 12 so go with your regular size and the vendor said, but you can't zip it up can you.

I thought the same things and Jill B looked surprised that Jill M. said it...and even when she pulled the jacket together it still wouldn't have closed properly........but it is TRUE....quite a few of the hosts (and often the models) wear tops and jackets that are way too small on them and they state their size. Notorious for wearing clothes too tight very often is Jill B., Leah, Carolyn, Albany and Kerstin.

Honored Contributor
I thought "high end" clothing lines use what's called "vanity sizing"-- they cut their clothing generously-- and cheaper clothing lines have skimpier cuts. So asking us to size-up one or two sizes, while paying these inflated prices, is an insult to us, the customers...... And besides, some of the less expensive clothing lines at the Q seem to be cut more generously. So the sizing is all over the map. How is anyone supposed to make an educated decision regarding which size to order, and risk losing all that money to return it if it doesn't fit?
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

"The dogs keep barking, but the caravan moves on." IOW, the Q has moved on....

Super Contributor
On 3/26/2015 SAgal said: Very poor product - bad host choice - bad Creative Director choice. Predict quick tanking.
Agreed.