Contributor

How Rude! IMO Jill is there to help the new vender, Jill is excellent in presenting fashion and handbags and seems to have a good rapport with the new person. She just said something very nice about Lisa R. The Q has not announced the Jill B is the new host so slow down & breath. At least with Jill we know about the product, if it was Courtney we would only know about the valley girl herself.

Trusted Contributor

Jill B should not be paired with Jill Martin. Perhaps its just temporary until Jill Martin gets comfortable. Jill Martin is perfect for the GILI line. On another note: I can't believe the price of that tote that was just on!!!! $600 for GILI? When I'm spending $400-$500-$600 on a bag you better believe that its going to be Kate Spade or something else. I know what I'm buying when I shop high end brands and I get the quality that I expect. That jacket that Jill is wearing is ugly regardless of who is wearing it and you can thank Lisa R for it looking that way.

Frequent Contributor
Great post, kmax
Regular Contributor

I think maybe pairing this Jill Martin with Jennifer Coffey would have been better...

It's nothing against Jill Bauer...It just doesn't seem her style. Jill Bauer seems more like Chicos...

I saw some older videos with Jennifer Coffey in GILI and I thought she did awesome!

Contributor

Oh and remember all the GILI on air was designed by Lisa in fashion you work a year ahead, Even Lisa said she was excited about the new GILI coming n the spring.

Honored Contributor
I don't care for the new GILI rep., especially if they're trying to "class up" the brand. And $700 for a lizard bag?!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Regular Contributor

Less than a minute into the presentation and she used the words "stripping", "showing off her tush" , looking good from behind, etc etc etc {#emotions_dlg.lol} . Filter?

Super Contributor
On 3/26/2015 kmax said:

How Rude! IMO Jill is there to help the new vender, Jill is excellent in presenting fashion and handbags and seems to have a good rapport with the new person. She just said something very nice about Lisa R. The Q has not announced the Jill B is the new host so slow down & breath. At least with Jill we know about the product, if it was Courtney we would only know about the valley girl herself.

like gnarly babe

Trusted Contributor
I thought it was hilarious when Jill B said her jacket was a size 12 so go with your regular size and the vendor said, but you can't zip it up can you.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
I like Jill Martin, she does an excellent job dressing ladies for their make overs on the Today show. She teams with Louis Lacari. I doubt she will be designing, probably purchasing and presenting products. However, this is Lisa R's product, and QVC should just give it up. I realize Lisa is gone, but trying to have simeone step in her place is useless.