Honored Contributor

Re: New GILI - Items & Shows

[ Edited ]

@MorningLover - are you ok? The moderators cleaned up and removed the hostile comments toward you on that thread. I appreciate and enjoy your posts as do many others Woman Happy 

@morning lover @1Professor @illinois8  @nolimitshopping  @Gsmom  @anisha   @LisaB   @Jen44 @SahmIam @Culebra @MaggieMack @Dawniee @Sunshine45 & all GILI fans:

Enjoy the lazy, hazy days everyone...we are starting another vacay Heart

Cookies for everyone Woman LOL They go great with Mangoritas Woman LOL Enjoy your July 4th Holiday :heart

Summertime is camping time. Some people wait all year long for those perfect weather conditions that make sleeping under the stars an attractive possibility. Really, there’s nothing quite like it... the crisp, clean air on your skin; the night-time sounds in your ears; and of course the shooting stars, visible as they dash across the sky.

Nothing goes better with summertime camping than summertimesnacking, and that’s one reason we created Trader Joe’s Shooting Stars. The other reason is: They’re super fun! These treats provide a multi-sensory experience that generates almost as much joy as that first glimpse of a meteor entering the atmosphere on a warm summer’s night.

These are sugar cookies, cut into the shape of five-pointed stars, and generously striped with semi-sweet chocolate. They get their popping power from the candy sprinkled on top. It’s made from cane sugar, milk, and organic corn syrup solids that are heated until they become syrup. The syrup is cooled in the presence of pressurized carbon dioxide gas, causing tiny, high-pressure bubbles to form inside crystalized candy bits. Just one bite of a Star is enough to activate astronomical sizzling and popping!

Part of the allure of actual shooting stars in the summer sky is their elusiveness. Look away for a moment, and you miss them. Same goes for Trader Joe’s Shooting Stars Cookies. We expect this seasonal item to launch with a tremendous flash, and if you’re not paying attention, they’ll have disappeared before you know it!

Get your 4.25 ounce box of 16 cookies right now for $2.99. Only while supplies last. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl @1Professor @illinois8  @nolimitshopping  @Gsmom  @anisha   @LisaB   @Jen44 @SahmIam @Culebra @MaggieMack @Dawniee @Sunshine45 & all GILI fans:

Are you obsessed with shoes like me? Well, time to add another pair! See you for PM Style with Shawn Killinger QVC at 10pm on QVC!

Jill Martin's photo.
Everything is fine ! Thanks @Chi-town girl
Honored Contributor

@MorningLover - Thx for posting those 'lovelies" Heart

I spy the new blue camo pumps & the new suede pumps Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

@Chi-town girl @1Professor @IlliniGirl88  @Ilovelife123  @Gsmom  @anisha   @Sunnycorle   @Jen44 @SahmIam @culebra @MaggieMack @Dawnie @sunshine45 & all GILI fans:

Are you obsessed with shoes like me? Well, time to add another pair! See you for PM Style with Shawn Killinger QVC at 10pm on QVC!

Jill Martin's photo.
Everything is fine ! Thanks @Chi-town girl

The black sandals on the left botttom row I think are the Aquazzura Wild Thing sandals that's been discussed in ofher threads about shoe brands copying other brand's shoes.

So is G.I.L.I going to come out with their version of this shoe?

Respected Contributor

I love a hobo bag, but I love a hobo bag with fringe
even more !
See you on QVC at 4pm with Shawn Killinger QVC and
9pm with Jane Treacy QVC!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shawn Killinger

Shawn's ‪#‎shoefie‬ is a major stud. Come to mama. Studded suede

GILI pumps I wore on PMStyle in blue & ordered in taupe. I don't

even normally wear pumps. These are inspired by a couture brand

which we can't name but theirs goes for $1,295.

Google studded pump. U can thank me later for saving you a

mortgage payment.

I'm a giver that way. See the beauties here: http://qvc.co/StuddedPumps x

Shawn Killinger QVC's photo.
Honored Contributor

@morning lover @1Professor @illinois8  @nolimitshopping  @Gsmom  @anisha   @LisaB   @Jen44 @SahmIam @Culebra @MaggieMack @Dawniee @Sunshine45 & all GILI fans:

* July 3rd LUNCHTIME SPECIAL*

A273678
G.I.L.I. Leather Zip Pouch Wallet $26.46, 4 ezpays

I'm stalking the pouches Woman LOL but this is a good price for the wallet. Blue Cobra & Nude Snake are sold out. Enjoy Heart

10274150_10208631725978495_6659974791829992420_n.jpg