Honored Contributor

New GILI - Items & Shows

[ Edited ]

@IlliniGirl88 - thanks for the notification & alert about the new show & items.

They have not presented the new hobo tote with the painted edges nor the fanny pack so, my guess it will most likely be one of these items. 

They need to get that canvas tote posted pronto. It's a spring/summer material! Hope we get some info on this one soon Woman Very Happy

Besides the canvas tote & top that are still to come, are there any other new camo items? 

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! 

@Chi-town girl @morning lover @1Professor @SahmIam @Culebra @nolimitshopping and others interested.

I'm not sure if someone else has already posted this, but it looks like there will be:

* A one hour GILI show tomorrow night, Fri. 4/29 (9pm EST)

* Sat. 4/30 (1:00am EST)

* Mon. 5/2 (6pm EST).  

On Jill's FB page someone has asked if a big bag will be in one of the shows.  She only says that a bag will be and it's "amazing".  It's probably the fanny pack though.  The Insider said that one is available the first of May, but it's up right now.  I'd love to see the new camo canvas tote and camo blouse! Woman Very Happy  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Re: New GILI - Items & Shows

Hi @chitowngirl 

i am looking forward to seeing the new things presented

I remeber seeing Jill wearing a camo blouse that I recognized from banana republic because I tried it on over the winter - did Jill post or say there was one coming ?

i also would love to see the canvas camo bag too!  

Honored Contributor

Will there be a camo obi?

Honored Contributor

@Gsmom wrote:

@Hi @chitowngirl 

i am looking forward to seeing the new things presented

I remeber seeing Jill wearing a camo blouse that I recognized from banana republic because I tried it on over the winter - did Jill post or say there was one coming ?

i also would love to see the canvas camo bag too!  

@Gsmom - Hi!  Jill said that camo top will be coming soon. One of us will post as soon as it happens or better yet, when Jill gives us some advance notice. Several 1hr GILI shows are scheduled for May, so sit tight!  

It's weird that we are waiting soooo long after that sneak peek of the camo canvas tote. I recall it was one of the 1st sneak peeks of the new GILI handbags Jill posted on facebook, yet it seems to be the last to arrive Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MorningLover - thx for the update! Something new coming on Monday!!!

@1Professor @IlliniGirl88 @Ilovelife123 @Gsmom @depglass  @Gsmom  @anisha    @LisaB  & GILI fans:

On Jill's FB......

Will there be a new handbag in the camo denim to match
the new Espadrille Sandals with Backstrap (Lucida) ?

Jill Martin

Jill Martin :  yes!!   Next month!!   Smiley Happy its a-mazing!

Jill Martin :  actually will be Monday in PM style

Honored Contributor

Heart New Denim Sandals Heart

G.I.L.I Denim Ankle Strap Sandals - Colby (A274342)

Honored Contributor

I don't think this new skirt has been presented yet. 

Love the design, length & Santorini Blue color, but I think I'm going to order the Shell color.

G.I.L.I. Pencil Skirt with Open Work Detail (A275548)

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Thanks for letting me know about the new GILI thread.  I've been out of the loop for a few days and hadn't seen it yet. 

I agree about the canvas camo tote, it's a spring/summer fabric and we need to see it soon. It's been so long since she teased us with it.   I'm perplexed that the suede tote was presented, as it's more of a fall fabric.  Maybe there were some delays in production.  Did you get the new suede bag?

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Thanks for letting me know about the new GILI thread.  I've been out of the loop for a few days and hadn't seen it yet. 

I agree about the canvas camo tote, it's a spring/summer fabric and we need to see it soon. It's been so long since she teased us with it.   I'm perplexed that the suede tote was presented, as it's more of a fall fabric.  Maybe there were some delays in production.  Did you get the new suede bag?

@IlliniGirl88 - I think the new suede bag was presented now for spring b/c of the colors. There seems to be a push in fashion for suede as a year round material. Um...not for me. Of the 3 colors offered in the GILI bag, I think the blue is the best choice for year round use & to resist showing stains, scratches. I like the tan, but would worry about color transfer from my jeans and other dark clothing. 

@1Professor bought the blue suede & she's great about posting reviews. Hopefully this week? 

I'm taking a pass on the suede bag. Def interested in the camo canvas,  the orange one Heart

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

@IlliniGirl88 - I think the new suede bag was presented now for spring b/c of the colors. There seems to be a push in fashion for suede as a year round material. Um...not for me. Of the 3 colors offered in the GILI bag, I think the blue is the best choice for year round use & to resist showing stains, scratches. I like the tan, but would worry about color transfer from my jeans and other dark clothing. 

@1Professor bought the blue suede & she's great about posting reviews. Hopefully this week? 

I'm taking a pass on the suede bag. Def interested in the camo canvas,  the orange one Heart

@Chi-town girl  I passed on the suede too.  I can't imagine using it in 100 degree weather and wouldn't want it to be tucked under my arm or touch it in the summer.  Too hot!  The blue is pretty though.

I'm definately interested in the camo canvas tote with the caramel/orange leather too.Heart