Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,333
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: New GILI - Items & Shows


@Chi-town girl wrote:

 

@MorningLover @1Professor @IlliniGirl88  @Ilovelife123  @Gsmom  @anisha   @Sunnycorle   @Jen44 @SahmIam @culebra@Dawnie & GILI fans: 

From Jill's facebook page. 2 new handbags will be presented tonight!

 

13256262_10153991302037891_6641478331582214631_n.jpg


@Chi-Town girl @MorningLover @Ilovelife123 @1Professor and anyone else interested

I'm back and just saw Jill on Inspired Style, I loved her floral pants!  Another want added to the list.  Wonder when we'll see the camo blouse too?  I noticed she has a show coming on June 2nd, I believe.   

 

I haven't forgotten about posting pics of the camo heels and espadrilles and hope to do it tomorrow.  Happy to be back chatting with all of you! 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,876
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: New GILI - Items & Shows


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

 

One of each, please! Let the BBQ's begin:

A274346

G.I.L.I Leather & Fabric Espadrille Wedges -Mandie

 

 

 

 


@MorningLover - -thx for posting updates! I love these espadrilles Heart

 

I think Jill is on Inspired Style & PMSTYLE tonight. The Italian leather hobo with painted edges is listed for PMSTYLE.  Will be nice to see that bag presented. 

 

Any other new items? Cheers!


@Chi-town girl Love them all too!!!! The bag is seen it already IMO. 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,333
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: New GILI - Items & Shows

@Chi-town girl @MaggieMack @MorningLover @1Professor @Ilovelife123 @Jen44 @culebra and anyone else interested:

 

Finally, I'm posting pics of the camo pumps and camo denim espadrilles.  I admit, the pictures aren't the best, but here they are.

 

IMG_0865.JPG

 

I felt that the camo design placement is fluid and nice across the vamp.

 

IMG_0866.JPG

 

IMG_0870.JPG

 

Denim Camo Espadrilles:

 

IMG_0871.JPGIMG_0872.JPG

 

Sorry that the pictures are a bit washed out.  Woman Frustrated

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,751
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: New GILI - Items & Shows

@IlliniGirl88 - hi & thx for posting the shoe pic's! I love both of them. The cork pumps are so unique & I think you can wear them year round. Would they look good with black tights for Fall/Winter? With black turtleneck, long tassle necklace + blk leather skirt. The shoes would set it off!

 

The more I see the blue camo Heart I want something in that print-the sandals or the belt bag.

 

Enjoy @IlliniGirl88!  And yes, we are still stalking that camo shirt Woman Tongue

 

Anything other new items for Summer? I haven't seen any new sneak peeks.

 

Jill said on one of the recent Q presentations she will be in Rio in Aug for the Olympics & they are planning on doing some sort of remote QVC GILI show.


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,333
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: New GILI - Items & Shows


@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 - hi & thx for posting the shoe pic's! I love both of them. The cork pumps are so unique & I think you can wear them year round. Would they look good with black tights for Fall/Winter? With black turtleneck, long tassle necklace + blk leather skirt. The shoes would set it off!

 

The more I see the blue camo Heart I want something in that print-the sandals or the belt bag.

 

Enjoy @IlliniGirl88!  And yes, we are still stalking that camo shirt Woman Tongue

 

Anything other new items for Summer? I haven't seen any new sneak peeks.

 

Jill said on one of the recent Q presentations she will be in Rio in Aug for the Olympics & they are planning on doing some sort of remote QVC GILI show.


@Chi-town girl  I hadn't really thought about the pumps with black, but that outfit sounds cute.  I have a short brown military type pencil skirt and white blouse that I'm going to wear the camo pumps with this weekend.  I think the shoes are comfortable too.

 

I have GOT to get those black floral pants that Jill wore last night.  I could see them with a black turtleneck sweater, black heels, and chunky statement necklace for Fall/Winter.  Yet another item to stalk along with the camo blouse.Woman LOL

 

I've also got my eye on the denim camo belt bag.  Never in a gazzilion years did I think I'd sport a "fanny pack" but GILI's is so cool and honestly, there are times I can't or don't want to schlep around a purse.  Let me know if you get it and what you think.  Some of the reviews said it wouldn't hold the largest iPhone, but some said it did.  

 

The Insider has the following GILI shows for June scheduled:

June 2nd,  2am

June 2nd,  6pm

June 24th, 9pm

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,751
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: New GILI - Items & Shows


@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 - hi & thx for posting the shoe pic's! I love both of them. The cork pumps are so unique & I think you can wear them year round. Would they look good with black tights for Fall/Winter? With black turtleneck, long tassle necklace + blk leather skirt. The shoes would set it off!

 

The more I see the blue camo Heart I want something in that print-the sandals or the belt bag.

 

Enjoy @IlliniGirl88!  And yes, we are still stalking that camo shirt Woman Tongue

 

Anything other new items for Summer? I haven't seen any new sneak peeks.

 

Jill said on one of the recent Q presentations she will be in Rio in Aug for the Olympics & they are planning on doing some sort of remote QVC GILI show.


@Chi-town girl  I hadn't really thought about the pumps with black, but that outfit sounds cute.  I have a short brown military type pencil skirt and white blouse that I'm going to wear the camo pumps with this weekend.  I think the shoes are comfortable too.

 

I have GOT to get those black floral pants that Jill wore last night.  I could see them with a black turtleneck sweater, black heels, and chunky statement necklace for Fall/Winter.  Yet another item to stalk along with the camo blouse.Woman LOL

 

I've also got my eye on the denim camo belt bag.  Never in a gazzilion years did I think I'd sport a "fanny pack" but GILI's is so cool and honestly, there are times I can't or don't want to schlep around a purse.  Let me know if you get it and what you think.  Some of the reviews said it wouldn't hold the largest iPhone, but some said it did.  

 

The Insider has the following GILI shows for June scheduled:

June 2nd,  2am

June 2nd,  6pm

June 24th, 9pm


@IlliniGirl88 - your weekend outfit sounds nice, the shoes will be the spotlight,  I think! 

 

I forgot about the floral pants. They look chic & comfy! I'm sure someone will post updates & I will be monitoring too. 

 

I still have the iphone5 so I think the belt bag will work for me. I like the flat/slim design - that's why it works!

 

I also like that smaller canvas strap bag that's on clearance. Waiting to see further price reduction before I consider purchasing it.

 

And I'm waiting for the pouch reorder in the blue cobra + a few for gifts. I need 1 for an Aug bday, fingers crossed. Otherwise, no  hurry Woman LOL

 

Thx for the June show dates/times - need to add to the DVR schedule. I rec'd the Insider but haven't looked at it closely.

 

The 2a show will be clearance,  woo-hoo & I hope Alberti is the host as he was for a recent 1 hr overnight clearance show. It was the best GILI show! But, june 2 is a thurs, so it may be Courtney, since the GILI show will be right after the late night Inspired Style show. Hope Q feels the need to move some older inventory to make room for Fall Woman LOL


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,023
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: New GILI - Items & Shows

@IlliniGirl88, thanks for posting the pictures of the GILI shoes. Re the camo pumps (I'm interested in the pair just like them in gray tones), how is the fit? I have had experience with the GILI Estelle and Judith Ripka wedges. I had to return both for 1/2-size up. Do you think these pumps are true-to-size, or did you have to go up? Many thanks for your feedback.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,585
Registered: ‎10-04-2015

Re: New GILI - Items & Shows

 

 

Me and Mama XO
 
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,333
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: New GILI - Items & Shows


@MsLomo wrote:

@IlliniGirl88, thanks for posting the pictures of the GILI shoes. Re the camo pumps (I'm interested in the pair just like them in gray tones), how is the fit? I have had experience with the GILI Estelle and Judith Ripka wedges. I had to return both for 1/2-size up. Do you think these pumps are true-to-size, or did you have to go up? Many thanks for your feedback.


@MsLomo - No problem and happy to post real pics of GILI.  For me, the camo pumps are true to size.  I wear a size 8 consistantly in shoes and bought an 8 in these.  They fit great and are comfortable, I love the height.  I'm not familiar with the GILI Estelle, so I can't really give a reply on those for fit.  Let us know if you get them!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,751
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: New GILI - Items & Shows

More sneak peeks - Camo pants + toe cap shoes? Maybe jscket too? 

 

13263786_10153997590387891_61254595390417600_n.jpg


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri