Honored Contributor

Re: New GILI - Items & Shows

@morning lover @1Professor @illinois8 @nolimitshopping @Gsmom @depglass  @Gsmom  @anisha    @LisaB  & GILI fans:

A One Time Only for Fri Apr 29th! 

A273571 ONE TIME ONLY VALUE $220, free s&h, 6 EZ Pays

G.I.L.I Smooth Leather Large Tote Bag

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I really like the navy with red piping in the OTO handbag. Sharp!

Anyone picking up the OTO? 

a273571_130.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@depglass

HAHAHA!

Honored Contributor

TGIF!!! Jill posted an update on facebook. Tonight's 9p show will be about travel. The new item featured is the fanny pack. 

Sandra is hosting the 9p show & Alberti, the overnight show. Nothing mentioned about items for the overnight show,  but usually those shows try to push the older/clearance items.

Honored Contributor

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@MorningLover @1Professor @IlliniGirl88 @Ilovelife123 @Gsmom @depglass  @Gsmom  @anisha    @Sunnycorle  & GILI fans:

A One Time Only for Fri Apr 29th! 

A273571 ONE TIME ONLY VALUE $220, free s&h, 6 EZ Pays

G.I.L.I Smooth Leather Large Tote Bag

@IlliniGirl88 - so you are considering the caramel? I like the navy with the red piping

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Yes, I think I'm going for the caramel, it's a nice classic color.  I have the navy in this too and the piping is orange, not red.  It looks great!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Yes, I think I'm going for the caramel, it's a nice classic color.  I have the navy in this too and the piping is orange, not red.  It looks great!

@IlliniGirl88 - I didn't know you have the navy. Thx for the info on the piping, I zoomed in and yes, it's def orange. 

Honored Contributor

i did not see this thread......i did not see this thread........i did not see this thread......and i especially did not see the one day only.......Smiley WinkSmiley Surprised

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

TGIF!!! Jill posted an update on facebook. Tonight's 9p show will be about travel. The new item featured is the fanny pack. 

Sandra is hosting the 9p show & Alberti, the overnight show. Nothing mentioned about items for the overnight show,  but usually those shows try to push the older/clearance items.

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!  I just bought a fanny pack!  Sandra and Jill got me with this item.  ITs beautiful and a couple of times recently I was doing something and wished I had one and could wear one stylish without having to break the bank and buy the LV one.  This one is awesome!  Bought it in the green camo and will be wearing it on my Birthday at Wrigley Field.  Such a great item.