Honored Contributor

New G.I.L.I. items-sneak peeks!

From Jill Martin's Facebook page (posted last week)

This week's QVC ‪#‎GILI‬ must-have combines two huge trends for‪#‎fall‬; faux suede and midi skirts. Pair the season staple with your favorite GILI accessories like these lace-up booties (coming soon!) and handbag (coming even sooner!) Xo, J http://qvc.co/GILISuedeMidiSkirt

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: New G.I.L.I. items-sneak peeks!

Try not to pass out -- the Jill Pump proto has arrived in cork camo! More to come... ‪#‎GILI‬ @qvc (out in Jan!)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I like the skirt, faux or not.  Nice length.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

When is this skirt going to be available?

Honored Contributor

I think the shoes are cute. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

I really like the cork pumps, too!

Not so sure about the Asymmetrical Zip Down Puffer Coat with faux trim. It looks like Yeti or something. At $234 it's an easy pass:

image.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

When is this skirt going to be available?

@Biftu-I don't have any info about the skirt availability, but there is the upcoming handbag TSV. Full day of shows & they usually have several new items plus the TSV. Will post any updates I find; hope others will too!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack wrote:

Not so sure about the Asymmetrical Zip Down Puffer Coat with faux trim. It looks like Yeti or something. At $234 it's an easy pass:

image.jpg

@MaggieMack-Oh my...I'm not a fan of fur, certainly not real and most of the faux looks horrible. This jacket may be cute but that fur trim ruins it. Interested to see what else is new. I really like the skirt & the pumps. 

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

image.jpg

ick, lol.

That collar looks like Susan Graver "road kill".  NO

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1, you are exactly right -"roadkill"! I knew it reminded me of something but I couldn't remember what. Woman Tongue

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop