Super Contributor

Re: New G.I.L.I Sweater

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo
Your husband was really creeped out ? And you were offended by a bare arm?

you must not get out much 

Honored Contributor

@Gsmom

Yeah. That's it. What I wouldn't give to be as cosmopolitan as you clearly are 🙄

Valued Contributor

I think it would feel uncomfortable under the armpit. Ouch.

Honored Contributor

@Gsmom wrote:

I bought it yesterday in black 

@Gsmom - I hope you love the sweater!  I think it looks edgy and contemporary.  Not at all surprised by the thread and comments since that seems to be a common reaction here about the GILI line/contemporary fashions. I LOL about the husband comments as if that should matter when it applies to women's fashions Woman LOL 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@Andreatoo It's a tough job being a  fashionista- but somebody's got to do it Smiley Happy)

Super Contributor

@DJP

It's a soft sweater -  it is not uncomfortable under the arm or anywhere else 

Just in case you want to try it Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ chitown girl- thanks - I do ! It's a fun piece . I get so many compliments /inquiries about all the fashion forward Gili things I wear .

Honored Contributor

It looks trendy and edgy and something like what I used to see in California but do not see up where we are, even to upscale evenings out..... just not practical.   If you need a sweater you need both arms covered!   I personally don't care for it and won't be buying it but I bet  Lisa Rinna will....!  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gsmom wrote:

@ chitown girl- thanks - I do ! It's a fun piece . I get so many compliments /inquiries about all the fashion forward Gili things I wear .

@Gsmom - I too get alot of compliments for my GILI items. 

My favs are the Roma handbags, the "Chloe" wedge shoes. And this leather shell top Heart the design and quality is superb!

I bought it in black. Wearing later tonight the way Lisa has it styled in the product video with a black leather pencil skirt. It also looks great with jeans and with my Iman leopard or windowpane leggings. Oh how I wish I had bought the other colors!!! 'Random poster husbands' will be drooling, lol

A252194
G.I.L.I. Sleeveless Leather Top with Ponte Knit Side Panels

a252194.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I love that look and have those shoes and that vest in black -  I'm sure you wear it well !