Super Contributor

o.k.  I got the gili coat/hoodie today in the camo!  OMG!  I love it.  It really isn't that big as it is supposed to be oversize.  I got the M/L and I am a true retail medium.  Absolutely love it!  I have another one coming in the buffalo check for a gift, but I might keep it for myself.  Give this one a try!  

Super Contributor

Re: New G.I.L.I Coat

[ Edited ]

Gurl.   

I totally agree!  Her stuff is right there with Peace Love World. 

YUK

@fitfuninformed wrote:

I think Jill needs to hang it up.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I stalked this thing for weeks when it got down to XS and S, hoping someone would return one in my size.  I have visions of opening my front door and walking into a suffocating pile of "warm and cozy."  How much of this stuff can I buy?  

@depglass Hilarious!   Between all of my Cuddl Duds cardis, the TSV pj's and my Carole Hockman lounge wear....I bought three of these A381871....I am cozied out for the winter!

No I didn't get the coat mentioned here but everything else that I did get is strictly for home wear....thinking of getting another Dennis Basso TSV faux fur throw...love the ones that I already have!

Super Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

The Q sent me an email showing me this coat.  It got my interest, it looked nice and warm and cozy.  I love the model, Amy.  Anyway, I got the blue one.  I was gonna get the one she was modeling, the camouflag one but I decided on the former.  I lost weight but not intending to so I was hoping that I got the right size.  Did anyone else go for this item?  I liked the cuffs too, it has pockets, the look small but that's okay.  I liked the hood too. They sent me another emai about another kind of coat and it's really colorful!  There were two choices but I still like better what I got.  Q already sent it out but I choose express shipping, not the 3.50 one.  I get it in two to three days.  It's a decent amount more but worth it to me.  Just my feeling on it.

The deal breaker for me on this 'coat' was no button, zipper...which means you can only wear it in the house and I already have a ton of those things to wear at home. I find G.I.L.I. to be a little out of touch with mainstream, imho.