Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@77yangya. Please include item numbers when referring to specific items.

Sorry about that.  I did not do that on purpose, I just was so excited, I didn't think but yes, I should have.

Honored Contributor

It's actually not new.  They brought it back again because it did well the first time around.  I have the grey camo from the first batch.  I really like it, but it's not for everyone I'm sure.

Trusted Contributor

I have the gray camo from last year & I LOVE it!

However, I do not consider it to be an outdoor garment, but it is a wonderfully cozy robe.  Slight drawback is that there are no closings, & last year’s model has no locker loop.  I missed the presentation last evening, but would have liked the blue!

Honored Contributor

I got the red plaid.  To me, it's a lounging coat that I will wear around the house on cold days.  Looks so comfortable and I like the thumb holes.

Honored Contributor

These look like a more sophisticated version of those Snuggies or Cozies or whatever those huge oversized things are QVC sells a million of every year.  

These don't look like something I'd wear as a coat out and about.  

Honored Contributor

I think color plays a big factor.  I wear my camo one as a coat.  I think the pink print looks like a robe.

Super Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I got the red plaid.  To me, it's a lounging coat that I will wear around the house on cold days.  Looks so comfortable and I like the thumb holes.

I ordered the red plaid.  I plan to wear it at school and also as a coat to wear in the car.  It looks amazing.  I had to order the M/L as the S/M was sold out.  I can't wait to get it!

Respected Contributor

UPDATE:    Okay, I got it, days ago, and used it last night, Sat. the 14th.  We were watching SvenGoolie  LOL!

Anyway, this G.I.L.I. lounge thing is WARM!!!  SO soft and plushy!  The only thing it hasn't got is a belt or a zipper, something to hold it closed but it covers you if you "wrap" in it.  It was cold last night by us and as soon as I put it on I was nice and toasty.  I have two robes that are meh, okay but not like this. 

What a jerk I was to give it four stars because of not having a belt to go with it!  LOL!!!!!

Super Contributor

Re: New G.I.L.I Coat

[ Edited ]

@77yangya wrote:

UPDATE:    Okay, I got it, days ago, and used it last night, Sat. the 14th.  We were watching SvenGoolie  LOL!

Anyway, this G.I.L.I. lounge thing is WARM!!!  SO soft and plushy!  The only thing it hasn't got is a belt or a zipper, something to hold it closed but it covers you if you "wrap" in it.  It was cold last night by us and as soon as I put it on I was nice and toasty.  I have two robes that are meh, okay but not like this. 

What a jerk I was to give it four stars because of not having a belt to go with it!  LOL!!!!!

What size did you get?  I had to get the M/L as the S/M was sold out.  I guess it won't matter if they are used as a snuggle wrap in the house?  Looking forward to receiving this.  I keep checking the tracking and it says it will be delivered today.  I may attack the postman.  LOL!

Honored Contributor

I stalked this thing for weeks when it got down to XS and S, hoping someone would return one in my size.  I have visions of opening my front door and walking into a suffocating pile of "warm and cozy."  How much of this stuff can I buy?