Honored Contributor

I made note of the new D&Co top last week that you're talking about. I  had hoped this would have been the tsv instead of yet another long tunic dip dyed for too much money.

I bought all three of the color ways in the new top, love it, love all three colors. I'm sure I'll also love the fabrication too. I cannot wait to receive all three!

That black/white number posted here is not my idea of a pretty top, too much going on, looks more patchwork like to me and I am SO done with long tunics trying to hide what ails whomever. All my opinion, this is how I feel, NO bashing necessary. differences of opinions among all is what makes the world go 'round.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I made note of the new D&Co top last week that you're talking about. I  had hoped this would have been the tsv instead of yet another long tunic dip dyed for too much money.

I bought all three of the color ways in the new top, love it, love all three colors. I'm sure I'll also love the fabrication too. I cannot wait to receive all three!

That black/white number posted here is not my idea of a pretty top, too much going on, looks more patchwork like to me and I am SO done with long tunics trying to hide what ails whomever. All my opinion, this is how I feel, NO bashing necessary. differences of opinions among all is what makes the world go 'round.

@PINKdogWOOD  I'm assuming you are talking about (A351563) because you mention about buying all 3 colors. As for that shirt, I just don't like the dots...everything else is nice.

It's the shirt I mentioned in my OP (A351585) that makes me dizzy looking at it when I hover over the image of each color. I wish that top only had the stripes. I would have liked to have gotten the white with the pale blue stripes...oh well.

Enjoy your new treasures Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I think it's cute but not at the price!!!  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   You weren't talking to me either Woman Tongue  For some reason A351563 bothers me the least in the red/white/black combo.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama Just checked top you mentioned - I really like this one very happy looking for Spring - May give it a try!

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic.  Which one?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Kachina624   You weren't talking to me either Woman Tongue  For some reason A351563 bothers me the least in the red/white/black combo.

@Bird mama.  Me too, although it's not the mix of prints.  Heavens, I'm not shy about that.  I think, for one thing, it needs to be longer.  That band around the hips hits just at the wrong place.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If you want slim hips, no butt, but, a flat butt take up the recumbent bike

works 'wonders'. If you like that odd combination of being built like that LOL

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise   OOPS! Bad on me - you are right. Sorry about that. The item I noted is accurate and I did get all three colors.

The item of the tee you'd noted is just a short sleeve tee. I just looked at it and no I don't like the print either.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@itsmagic.  Which one?

Sorry - the new one you mentioned (A351563).  I can’t wait to receive it. I hope it is as cute in person.