Trusted Contributor

Re: New Denim & Co top...elbow sleeved!

My "w' key always sticks!Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise

Thank you! That is really helpful to know. Enjoy your shirt!

Honored Contributor

This top is adorable BUT there are very similar tops all over other stores! I have shopped Carsons/Yonkers and Peebles and have picked up a few tops pretty much exactly like this. So shop around ladies! My tops were much, much cheaper too.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise  I saw that top too Ms Susan.  Good color choice in the green.  I thought that I bought it, I'd be getting the green too.  This looks like a really nice shirt in all of the colors but the green called to me too - well sort of.

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

This top is adorable BUT there are very similar tops all over other stores! I have shopped Carsons/Yonkers and Peebles and have picked up a few tops pretty much exactly like this. So shop around ladies! My tops were much, much cheaper too.

@ID2  I don't shop for clothes in brick and morter stores anymore. The last 3 I shopped at was JC Penny, Sears and Coldwater Creek. Ever since I have discovered QVC, it is the only place I shop for clothes. My brands of choice are Denim & Co and Quacker Factory...with an occassional piece from Susan Graver, Renee (woman w/control) and Issac Mizrahi.

I also shop for undergarments at the Q and pj's/loungewear by Carole Hochman and a few by Stan Herman.

The brick & morter stores may have similar pieces less expensive, but IMHO, the quality doesn't compare.

I also love the conveniece shopping from home and not having to try clothes on in dressing rooms.

I don't mind paying for S&H either. I rarely send things back...maybe 2-3 times a year, so no real added expense.

Since in so many other ways I save lots of money couponing/matching to sales for groceries, buying the best deals whenever possible for lots of other products, getting better quality garments on QVC is worth it to me.

Some women spend oodles of money on make-up, manicures, salons, shoes, etc. We all buy what we want/like/what makes us happy. For me it's good quality clothes (certainly not high end designer!) and handbags Smiley Happy

However, on the other hand, there are oodles of folks who return most of what they order from QVC. I have to laugh at that...either it's a lot of buyers remorse, they don't choose wisely for themselves, or a combination of both. How do I know this? When I read bad reviews, I see a lot of folks who are extremely hard to please....some with ratings averging under 2 stars for the majority of what they buy on the Q. It boggles the mind why then these individuals continue to shop at the Q. Additionally, those folks are certainly wasting money on S&H.

Regular Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

The item # is A292450...and I can't wait to get it! I was lucky to get the 'spruce green' and I am on waitlist for the 'coral'...

I really like the 'spruce green' because it reminds me of camaflage...LOL...GREAT to go birding in  llls0251.gif

I also sized up because I like the sleeves to be looser on me like the way Carolyn mentioned in the video (she sized up too for the presentation)...don't like my arms to feel like they are in sausage castings...LOL

I rarely size up because I don't want to swim in the rest of the garment, but with this top it looks fine to do that Smiley Happy

Watch the video if you have time...and there is only a few sizes left. They went FAST during the presentation!!!  Smiley Happy

Cute top! Smiley Happy