Trusted Contributor

Just saw Louis pics and description of the new double breasted swing coat- to die for! Thought I was going to swoon over the red, then came the green, then the navy, and finally the black. Oh what is a girl to do?!

http://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/?p=6416

Respected Contributor

Re: New D.B. Coat Pics up...

I'm not sure of the correct spelling of her name, but his wife Jacque is SO LUCKY! I picture her wearing every one of Louis' designs and it feels as if he is designing for her first and everyone else is welcome to enjoy them. I would love this jacket in the red. I wonder what the price will be?

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

I would love the red too. It gets cold and usually snows as early as mid October where I live and snow is on the ground until May! So, the red is a nice foil to the drab winter weather that seems to go on and on. The navy however, seems to be calling my name as well. I tend to switch from my basic black to navy in the spring. Wow, I really branch out don't I?! Methinks I may need both... It has great lines and is surely a classic. I think I just convinced myself that I NEED both colors now...{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Esteemed Contributor

I almost passed by this post because "D.B." to me would be Dennis Basso!

Anyway, I'm in for the RED!!!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

I think the pea coat Jac wore in Persian Blue as a sneak peek on the last show might suit me better. Does anyone remember what item she was wearing with it so I can check the video? Thank you!
Esteemed Contributor

That is a beautiful coat....love the back detailing. But the other swing coat looked so bad on me....I think I would have to see how it looks on a larger busted model before I would order.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

I opened the thread expecting to see a Dennis Basso discussion. A red coat is always nice. Have to think about this one as I just got a Dennis Basso.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Respected Contributor

Beautiful Jacket! Love that Louis did buttons in three different metal finishes! The Raglan Sleeve is a favourite. I'm drawn to the Hunter Green and Navy (both have the Antique Brass buttons)!

Here's the dilemma - there's also a Pea Jacket coming soon - Jac wore it as a 'Sneak Peek' in Persian Blue in one of the last Shows! There's also a Suede Jacket coming soon - one of the colours is Olive - which I really would like to have - very hard to find Olive Suede/Leather Outerwear - but I haven't seen/read any clues about the style. AND - then - there's the Faux Fur Reversible Coat - tried to get some details from Louis - he would only say it's coming in November!

So many choices in Linea Outerwear this Fall/Winter!

Honored Contributor

i definitely prefer this to the pea coat.....this works better for my pear shaped figure and hips! beautiful colors!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein