Regular Contributor

New Colors -Twig & Chili Pepper - Ponte Seamed Jacket A233182

A233182 Twig and Chili Pepper are no longer on waitlist. Mine are in process. Smiley Surprised)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Colors -Twig & Chili Pepper - Ponte Seamed Jacket A233182

This is one of my all time fave casual jackets. I have the black; trying not to be tempted by the twig...

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.tt1} Thank you!

Darn! I want this jacket in both of those colors! I must decide which one, I don't need both!

Respected Contributor

Chili pepper! Great color!!
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up. I had the twig on wait list. Happily, I lost some weight over the winter so I canceled the first and reordered one size down.
Super Contributor

Will purchase in Chili Pepper and hope for a matching skirt...

Valued Contributor

Mine are in process, too! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I have this jacket in every color.

Honored Contributor

Black, Limoges blue and white have been reordered on this jacket. I just ordered the black and the chili pepper which I bet will look fantastic with the chili pepper tank from the georgette blouse with tabs and the chili pepper boho skirt.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

On 3/19/2014 JustJazzmom said:

Black, Limoges blue and white have been reordered on this jacket. I just ordered the black and the chili pepper which I bet will look fantastic with the chili pepper tank from the georgette blouse with tabs and the chili pepper boho skirt.

I was also thinking of the chili pepper tank from that set to wear with the jacket and was also thinking of the chili pepper jacket with the any color of the new tank and skirt. This is one of my fav jackets from LDO. I have black and white from last time. It is super comfortable and looks good from dawn to dusk, from casual to office wear. LOVE it.

Honored Contributor

Anyone purchase the drawstring skirt from this suit? I see there are split sizes now on certain colors. How difficult was it to alter the skirt to fit you? I know someone was thinking about doing that, did that person follow through and alter the skirt? How did it come out?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼