Respected Contributor

Re: New Color Grey in A233187 Asymmetric Hem Button Front Tunic

Oh I wanted one of these when they aired! These are sheer if I remember? Need a cami, yes?
Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2014 Mustangshar said: Oh I wanted one of these when they aired! These are sheer if I remember? Need a cami, yes?

hi mustang......yes, they are pretty sheer......especially the white and turquoise. you can wear a cami or tank underneath. a sleeveless mock turtleneck might work also in cooler weather.

love wearing the turquoise with a white pedal pusher and a white cami or tank. love wearing the black with a black pedal pusher or capri and then adding a bit of bright color in a cami or tank. it is a very flowy, easy material.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know if A233185, the matching dress with the asymmetrial hem in the same material will be reordered? I have that dress in black, and I just love it. It is so versatile and COMFORTABLE! Great in the summer dressed up or down. I remember Louis showed pictures of Jac wearing it on their vacation last year in all 3 colors.

Valued Contributor

On 3/25/2014 QBH said:

Does anyone know if A233185, the matching dress with the asymmetrial hem in the same material will be reordered? I have that dress in black, and I just love it. It is so versatile and COMFORTABLE! Great in the summer dressed up or down. I remember Louis showed pictures of Jac wearing it on their vacation last year in all 3 colors.

No, I think it will not be reordered. It was on clearance price, and I'm fairly certain that anything that has had a clearance price won't be reordered.

Frequent Contributor

On 3/25/2014 jGalt said:
On 3/25/2014 QBH said:

No, I think it will not be reordered. It was on clearance price, and I'm fairly certain that anything that has had a clearance price won't be reordered.

Thanks so much for getting back to me. Such a shame -- opportunity missed on that GREAT dress...

Frequent Contributor

just ordered the black - missed last year

lots of static - any suggestions - thanx

waiting for grey to come

Honored Contributor

On 3/27/2014 nj lady said:

just ordered the black - missed last year

lots of static - any suggestions - thanx

waiting for grey to come

Someone suggested a small safety pin inconspicuously hidden on the garment and it acts as a lightning rod to gather the static.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

Thanks I will try

I ordered down on this top - it doesn't shrink - right?

In the washing machine & hang dry?

Valued Contributor

Im a very static prone person, but i don't wear this in winter when i have the worst static problem. With this top I'm ok as long as i dry it in the dryer with a Bounce sheet on very low heat. The fabric seems delicate to me so I wash in a washing bag using the hand wash cycle of my washer.

Valued Contributor

I didn't get it last year but I just received the fray and I am very pleased. I am a small or medium in Linea and I stuck with a medium because you need to wear a tank unearth, I think, plus in the presentation, he said do not size down since it has no stretch and is a fitted upper body. He was right. It is supposed to be flowing at the bottom and it does not add bulk. I love the almost bell 3/4 sleeves. This can dress up or down and actually could be worn most of the year depending on your climate. Hope whoever gets it enjoys!!