Super Contributor

New Color Grey in A233187 Asymmetric Hem Button Front Tunic

New color of grey is now available in A233187 Asymmetric Hem Button Front Tunic w/ Collar

Linea by Louis DellOlio Asymmetric Hem Button Front Tunic w/ Collar
Honored Contributor

Re: New Color Grey in A233187 Asymmetric Hem Button Front Tunic

Looks like all 3 original colors have been reordered as well.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

such a nice top.....i like wearing it open over a tank (like the skinnytees or a shaping tank). i bought it in all three colors. it sold out fast so it took me a while to get all three. i had to wait for returns.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Love this top, anyone know what grey Louis used for this? Can not wait for just a few sneak peaks..

Respected Contributor

I like the style of this shirt, but I can't wear all black very well because of my light coloring and auburn hair. Probably turquoise would be best. I have another black sheer shirt with a matching black tank (the crinkle georgette shirt and tank). What colors would work best, other than black, under the shirt?

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks! Missed this one last year. Just ordered the black and the white.

Frequent Contributor

This is my favorite top of all the things in my closet. Have all 3 colors, and I've just ordered this is gray. I love it tied at my low hip worn with skinny pants. I pull up the long sides on either side and tie them over the center part,not the center. It is hard to explain, but very east to do. I have a pair of ivory silk slim fit pants, and those pants paired with this in the black is an extremely dressy look. I've also worn the turq color with white leggings and white tank, as well as the white with any color bottom and tank. Anxious to see what color gray it is, but whatever color it is, I know I will love it.
Trusted Contributor

I wear it over a shaping tank as well with matching leggings. it's the chicest way to wear white leggings. I, too, have all three colors, and just love it--especially for travel as it packs like a dream and works really well as a cover up for bathing suits, a little something for a cool summer evening or a frigid movie theater, and I have worn mine over the matching dress tied just under the bust.

Trusted Contributor

Have the black & the white. Collared shirts & blouses are my favorite!
Valued Contributor

I too just ordered the grey. I hope it's a good match to the ponte knit in grey. I was so wishing this would be offered in Louis's beautiful true red. Maybe next year, I will keep my fingers crossed. Wink