Super Contributor
Actually, nothing new...overpriced ($63 for a French Terry Hoodie) products endorsed by another Hollywood celebrity.
Honored Contributor

@Justshop wrote:
Actually, nothing new...overpriced ($63 for a French Terry Hoodie) products endorsed by another Hollywood celebrity.

@Justshop  I don't know why anyone would care who it's endorsed by, a celebrity or the man in the moon. If the product is nice, buy it, if not, then don't. I don't see what the big deal is. Some will like and some will not. The way with everything.

Esteemed Contributor

When I tuned into QVC to see what they were showing, I caught the end of Idina Menzel's show.  It's not that what I saw was bad, but it wasn't fresh and exciting, bringing something different to the QVC assortment of clothes.  It was the same old same old under a different name.  From my perspective the items I saw could have been produced by QVC under the Denim & Co brand. 

Honored Contributor

Re: New Clothing Line

[ Edited ]

There's a big hole in QVC's offerings...high end, designer clothing to replace Linea, etc. 

I'm so tired of hoodies, joggers, long cardigans, pjs and stay at home lounging outfits. 

Some of us still leave the house and I, personally, wouldn't go somewhere in these outfits.

***I know. I don't shop here. There are other places I purchase my clothing.

Respected Contributor

I agree that a celebrity endorsement doesn't affect my purchase decisions.   Just like Iman's story about her love didn't make me like her fragrance.  But I did like the jumpsuit during the Idina show.  Still considering it because I just flat liked it.  I wasn't familiar with Idina.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It's the same stuff all the designers sell.  The vendor needs a lot of training.  I caught part of the show and she was embarrassingly bad.