Honored Contributor

Re: New Cititzens of Humanity Spring Collections

@Caligurll wrote:

I have a pair of button fly C of H jeans and I can guarantee the buttons aren't going anywhere!  They aren't sewn on; there's a metal piece (donn't know what it's called) on the inside of the fly that the button is fastened to.  Also unbuttoning them is as fast as unzipping, maybe faster.

I don't undo all the buttons.  I unbutton all but the last two.  I'm able enough to pull off and on without undoing the bottom.  This is one of my COH  Color is called Wren  it's similar to charcoal.  And it''s got a zipper  It's one of the new slim cuts

Olivia High Rise Slim Ankle in Wren

Respected Contributor

I don't like a single thing about any of the fashion in those photos. 

Btw, pants that look like they've been painted on aren't flattering to MOST people. 

Trusted Contributor

The buttons are OK but I don't wear jeans this fitted or the short length.  As to whether they are worth $200 I could not say.  I've paid $125 for jeans but they were embroidered and full length and fit was nice.  I can't imagine paying $200 for these.

Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@Justice4all wrote:

Buttons is an old trend that went belly up for obvious reasons!!

I don't think they're that bad.  I have a couple of button closure jeans.  Only thing I don't care for, is that it's a litle more time to get dressed.  

They remind me of British sailor pants from the 1700s. And a big no from me.  Not flattering on anyone and too long to get into and out of.

Respected Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

I have a pair of button fly C of H jeans and I can guarantee the buttons aren't going anywhere!  They aren't sewn on; there's a metal piece (donn't know what it's called) on the inside of the fly that the button is fastened to.  Also unbuttoning them is as fast as unzipping, maybe faster.

Don’t believe that!

Valued Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@Caligurll wrote:

Don’t believe that!

I have the same jeans as she mentioned, and what she said is TRUE. 

Valued Contributor

The jeans remind me of one of my favorite pair of jeans - Calvin Klein button fly jeans that I bought in the 80's and they STILL fit!!!

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@Caligurll wrote:

Don’t believe that!

I don't either.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

@Caligurll wrote:

Don’t believe that!

I don't either.

And yet it is true, at least with the pair I have.  I unbutton the top button and the remaining buttons unbutton without my having to individually unbutton each one, just a gentle tug and the buttons unbutton, kind of like a zipper.  And no, the button holes aren't too big, they do not come unbuttoned while wearing.  Now buttoning them up takes maybe another extra 10-15 seconds, but fortunately I'm not so pressed for time that buttons vs. zippers is a time management issue for me.

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

Buttons is an old trend that went belly up for obvious reasons!!

@Justice4all

'belly up' aye? lol