Valued Contributor

New Carole Hochman Lounge Set last evening Shawn Saves Christmas

There still are no images for the various patterns; does anyone else think Shawn had the Winterberry and the Snowflake mixed up last evening when presenting?  And the CH representative did not correct her, so who knows?  I am thinking the navy was the winterberry (with the holly and berries) and the deep purple/plum sure looked like snowflakes to me.  Wish they would get the images on-line.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Carole Hochman Lounge Set last evening Shawn Saves Christmas

I am very unhappy with their on line info these days.

sloppy information, pictures with no heads like cheapie no name companies, no correct sizing. etc etc. It is getting harder and harder to shop.

The Q needs to slow down and try to keep the information up to date and correct.

Esteemed Contributor

I use to buy from Carole Hochman when she was sellng her own product but now it is cheap junk.  I don't like the designs and material. I really miss her quality from the past.

Honored Contributor

Carole Hochman only offers lounge sets for average height women.  If you're over 5'5, forget it - unless you want floods.

Respected Contributor

Her line is sold at Costco for much better pricing and you can see it in person before you buy it.  For some reason I haven't purchased any of her line from them...just didn't like the fabric or the designs.

Respected Contributor

She sold the company several years ago.

I have quite a few gown and robe sets from years ago. Made from good quality cotton and nicely sewn.

Respected Contributor

Check out Costco.  They sell Carole Hochman pajamas and it's a lot cheaper.

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

Her line is sold at Costco for much better pricing and you can see it in person before you buy it.  For some reason I haven't purchased any of her line from them...just didn't like the fabric or the designs.

@tsavorite :  I bought several sets at Costco, against my better judgement since I am a loyal pj fan of RL.  Thin, pilled and terrible, into the garbage they went.