Honored Contributor

I love my Breezies, but why oh why did they put their brand name all over the waistband of their new ones debuting today??? 

Valued Contributor

They aren't the only ones that place their name in the label. I honestly never gave this thought before today as an issue.

Super Contributor

so they look like Victoria secret.  Since everyone complains things do not stick to the lining I won't be buying. 

Respected Contributor

@Adamlambert wrote:

so they look like Victoria secret.  Since everyone complains things do not stick to the lining I won't be buying. 

Could not care less about VS.  However, I do have a set of the panties in question, and I can assure you there is no trouble with things sticking to the lining.  I use them often and have never had an issue.

I usually buy Bali, and have never had a prlblem with them either, except for one pair that sneaked in with my last order. Slightly different from my usuals, and this pair will not stick. First time ever.

Honored Contributor

I didn't even think of Victoria's Secret, I guess that's my cold water hint to myself that those days are over. LOL   I immediately thought of Hanes briefs for men, and Fruit of the Loom briefs for men -- both of which have their brand name printed into the waistband.  I just don't like the look at all for me.  I have their other fantastic Breezies and will stick with those.

Valued Contributor

I don't care for the name on there, either.  Actually, I liked the old Breezies the best.  Over the years, it seems everything has cheapened in quality.