Respected Contributor

A296421 is a new Bob Mackie top.  Love his clothes and they wear like iron.  I ordered this in the red.  Love the sleeves.  

Honored Contributor

Thats a beautiful top but I've got a closet full of similar pieces and no place to wear them, so I'll pass but enjoy if you get one @Blingqueen023

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Thats a beautiful top but I've got a closet full of similar pieces and no place to wear them, so I'll pass but enjoy if you get one @Blingqueen023

@Kachina624 Thanks Kachina.  I did order the top in the red color.  Once I fully retire, my clothes shopping comes to an end.  I love his tops and they're great to wear to work    I get many compliments on his clothes.  His clothes lasts forever too.  The quality as you know is unbelievable.  He's a great designer.  One of a kind.  I just wish he was on air a bit more.  
Esteemed Contributor

I love how Bob Mackie does sequin tops....I usually buy something new for the Holidays from him

Honored Contributor

It's pretty. I like the gray version the best, but blue and red are nice too.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

A296421 is a new Bob Mackie top.  Love his clothes and they wear like iron.  I ordered this in the red.  Love the sleeves.  

Very pretty @Blingqueen023! Interesting placement of the print. Enjoy!  

a296421.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

a296421.jpg

@Chi-town girl Thank you, you cutie!  I love his clothes.  I've had tops from him over the years and they all still look brand new that's how good his quality is.  I don't go for his over the top outfits, but I stick to his regular patterned tops.  His clothes will last a lifetime.  He's a vendor where I never need to see a presentation before I purchase.  Love Bob Mackie!!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

a296421.jpg

@Chi-town girl@  @Blingqueen023  I like this color the best too.  Before every one of his visits, I put "Bob Mackie new" in the search and bring up many new items so I too, had seen this.  I bet this color goes fast. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

a296421.jpg

@Chi-town girl@  @Blingqueen023  I like this color the best too.  Before every one of his visits, I put "Bob Mackie new" in the search and bring up many new items so I too, had seen this.  I bet this color goes fast. 

@Kachina624 I also check him out before a show and throughout any day to see what's new.  With him I don't have to see a presentation so before the vultures start circling around, I get my order in.  Im sure the red color will go fast also once this tops presented.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 They presented this top during the 2am show.  It looked so pretty on air.  I broke down and ordered it in the grey also.  The Q already shipped out the red color today.  I'm anxious to get this one.  It really looked good on the models.  Very elegant looking top.