Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023  Will you wear them to work or for fancier occasions?  I'm surprised they showed them in the middle of the night.  Must have had a low quantity. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Blingqueen023  Will you wear them to work or for fancier occasions?  I'm surprised they showed them in the middle of the night.  Must have had a low quantity. 

@Kachina624 I plan on wearing those tops to work.  I'm looking forward to getting these.  I just happen to be up and saw those tops presented.  I'm glad I was because I really loved the grey top.  I'm glad I didn't just stick with the red one.  That grey was really cool looking.  I also noticed on the 4:00 show the very last sweater coat with the stripe colored arms I already have and I noticed he or the Q raised the price on it.  I got it on a clearance a while back for like 27 bucks but when it was new it was like 50 bucks.  With tax and shipping now it's 70 dollars.  I put two colors in my wish list and will watch and see if it goes on clearance again.  I wore that all last winter for a sweater coat and it was great.  Kept me nice and warm and didn't have to wear a bulky winter coat.  I got a lot of use out of it.  I swear he's my favorite vendor on the Q along with Susan Graver.  

Honored Contributor

I love watching his shows.  But like another poster, I have no where to wear his type of clothing.

Honored Contributor

Mr. Mackie sure has some very nice new tops.  Enjoy his shows.  I'll have to take another look in QVC Search and click onto 'New'.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Re: New Bob Mackie Top

[ Edited ]

OMG! I received the first top I ordered tonight in the red.  It's top quality.  It's a gorgeous top and I love the fact he put the flowers on the lower sleeves.  What a dressy classy top it is.  I give it 10 stars.  The material is nice and substantial and it's weighty.  Better quality then Susan's liquid knit that's for sure. Looking forward to receiving the grey one now. 

Respected Contributor

Today for fall I'm getting out my 2 Bob classic jaclets with beautiful emb. leaves! Have one in green fleece and a similar one in a rust color and bring them out this season every year to compliments every  time I wear them. Bob's items are forever...classic and beautiful. I find the ones's I wanted (and missed ) on ebay.

Image result for bob mackie jacket leaves