Respected Contributor

Re: New Arrivals for the New Year

Someone's snowed in today!

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

Someone's snowed in today!

@Justice4all

"Fake" snow day.  Cat Indifferent I will be going out later for my hair appointment, assuming that the stylist goes in.

People don't know how to drive in a bit of snow and everything shuts down. BF is telecommuting today, rather than sitting in traffic for two hours each way, but neither of us is concerned about the snow.  I will have to clean off my car though.   

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono

Fake is great, as long as you don't have so many real ones to make up into the summer!  

Its real for us down here!

Honored Contributor

I knew clicking on this thread would be a bad idea.  LOL

I bought the pink coat from Boden.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Banana Republic-Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

17wwin_t0050_ppk_m01.jpg

Very Meghan Markle!

IT's a really cute coat.  I love the color.  Smiley Happy

Hi Magic.  Happy New Year.  How are you?  @magicmoodz

@winamac1

I just came across your note to me Win!  I'm so sorry I missed it earlier. A very Happy New Year to you as well! 

Are you in the deep freeze like we are? Well now we are having a reprieve--it's 12°--but of course we are getting accumulated snow. Can't win for losing!

Have you hit upon any great after holiday sales! I am on a self-imposed 21-day detox. After holiday over-indulging I am back to healthy eating, no alcohol and no shopping! Talk about all or nothing! Hopefully I will resume healthy eating for the long term. I recently saw a doctor? on tv state if you don't have a drinking problem, eliminating alcohol for 21 days is not really beneficial, but I do want to see if I can take the challenge. Not shopping has had its moments, but bad weather has helped keep the urge in check.😁

Now I'm hunkered in for the day, pretending to watch the Vikings beat the New Orleans Saints. All the while I will be doing some online window shopping!😗

Be well, my friend!

Honored Contributor

The JCrew site was very slow, so I clicked onto the JCrew 'Factory' at the bottom of the page and found several very good deals.  Lots of percentages off of clearance and final sales.  I'll check back later for JCrew. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

17wwin_t0050_ppk_m01.jpg

Very Meghan Markle!

IT's a really cute coat.  I love the color.  Smiley Happy

Hi Magic.  Happy New Year.  How are you?  @magicmoodz

@winamac1

I just came across your note to me Win!  I'm so sorry I missed it earlier. A very Happy New Year to you as well! 

Are you in the deep freeze like we are? Well now we are having a reprieve--it's 12°--but of course we are getting accumulated snow. Can't win for losing!

Have you hit upon any great after holiday sales! I am on a self-imposed 21-day detox. After holiday over-indulging I am back to healthy eating, no alcohol and no shopping! Talk about all or nothing! Hopefully I will resume healthy eating for the long term. I recently saw a doctor? on tv state if you don't have a drinking problem, eliminating alcohol for 21 days is not really beneficial, but I do want to see if I can take the challenge. Not shopping has had its moments, but bad weather has helped keep the urge in check.😁

Now I'm hunkered in for the day, pretending to watch the Vikings beat the New Orleans Saints. All the while I will be doing some online window shopping!😗

Be well, my friend!

@magicmoodzHi my friend!  HAPPY 2018!  So great to "hear" from you.  I commend you for the "no alcohol strategy" for 21 days.  I haven't tried to do that and do not want to, LOL.  I love my wine on the weekend!  I usually have a couple glasses Friday and Saturday night so it would be tough!  KUDOS TO YOU!  I have 2 friends not drinking for a month.

My "diet" is healthy for the most part so I really don't need to change that.  I could give up the diet pepsi wild cherry.  That's certainly not healthy!  Anyway, good luck and that is AWESOME you are doing that!  Maybe I"ll try next year!Woman LOL

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Coldwater Creek-