@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

17wwin_t0050_ppk_m01.jpg

Very Meghan Markle!

IT's a really cute coat.  I love the color.  Smiley Happy

Hi Magic.  Happy New Year.  How are you?  @magicmoodz

@winamac1

I just came across your note to me Win!  I'm so sorry I missed it earlier. A very Happy New Year to you as well! 

Are you in the deep freeze like we are? Well now we are having a reprieve--it's 12°--but of course we are getting accumulated snow. Can't win for losing!

Have you hit upon any great after holiday sales! I am on a self-imposed 21-day detox. After holiday over-indulging I am back to healthy eating, no alcohol and no shopping! Talk about all or nothing! Hopefully I will resume healthy eating for the long term. I recently saw a doctor? on tv state if you don't have a drinking problem, eliminating alcohol for 21 days is not really beneficial, but I do want to see if I can take the challenge. Not shopping has had its moments, but bad weather has helped keep the urge in check.😁

Now I'm hunkered in for the day, pretending to watch the Vikings beat the New Orleans Saints. All the while I will be doing some online window shopping!😗

Be well, my friend!

@magicmoodzHi my friend!  HAPPY 2018!  So great to "hear" from you.  I commend you for the "no alcohol strategy" for 21 days.  I haven't tried to do that and do not want to, LOL.  I love my wine on the weekend!  I usually have a couple glasses Friday and Saturday night so it would be tough!  KUDOS TO YOU!  I have 2 friends not drinking for a month.

My "diet" is healthy for the most part so I really don't need to change that.  I could give up the diet pepsi wild cherry.  That's certainly not healthy!  Anyway, good luck and that is AWESOME you are doing that!  Maybe I"ll try next year!Woman LOL

@winamac1

If you limit your wine drinking to weekends and enjoy it, why stop? Life is short! I have a drink or glass of wine (or two) on weekdays before dinner. I used to also have a drink before bed thinking it might help me sleep, but it didn't, so I no longer do that. Weekends--there are no rules! Haha!

Win, I suspect you are so disciplined you didn't veer from your usual healthy diet during the holidays. I wish I had your willpower. But I am back on track and determined. I don't drink soft drinks, but during this "dry" period I have been. I drink diet orange mixed with ICE black raspberry. I use a low ball glass filled to the top with ice cubes, so it's not like I'm drinking much, just enough to be social and it looks like an exotic blood orange drink!😊

Stay warm!  Brrrrr!

Honored Contributor

Re: New Arrivals for the New Year

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

17wwin_t0050_ppk_m01.jpg

Very Meghan Markle!

@winamac1

I just came across your note to me Win!  I'm so sorry I missed it earlier. A very Happy New Year to you as well! 

Are you in the deep freeze like we are? Well now we are having a reprieve--it's 12°--but of course we are getting accumulated snow. Can't win for losing!

Have you hit upon any great after holiday sales! I am on a self-imposed 21-day detox. After holiday over-indulging I am back to healthy eating, no alcohol and no shopping! Talk about all or nothing! Hopefully I will resume healthy eating for the long term. I recently saw a doctor? on tv state if you don't have a drinking problem, eliminating alcohol for 21 days is not really beneficial, but I do want to see if I can take the challenge. Not shopping has had its moments, but bad weather has helped keep the urge in check.😁

Now I'm hunkered in for the day, pretending to watch the Vikings beat the New Orleans Saints. All the while I will be doing some online window shopping!😗

Be well, my friend!

@magicmoodzHi my friend!  HAPPY 2018!  So great to "hear" from you.  I commend you for the "no alcohol strategy" for 21 days.  I haven't tried to do that and do not want to, LOL.  I love my wine on the weekend!  I usually have a couple glasses Friday and Saturday night so it would be tough!  KUDOS TO YOU!  I have 2 friends not drinking for a month.

My "diet" is healthy for the most part so I really don't need to change that.  I could give up the diet pepsi wild cherry.  That's certainly not healthy!  Anyway, good luck and that is AWESOME you are doing that!  Maybe I"ll try next year!Woman LOL

@winamac1

If you limit your wine drinking to weekends and enjoy it, why stop? Life is short! I have a drink or glass of wine (or two) on weekdays before dinner. I used to also have a drink before bed thinking it might help me sleep, but it didn't, so I no longer do that. Weekends--there are no rules! Haha!

Win, I suspect you are so disciplined you didn't veer from your usual healthy diet during the holidays. I wish I had your willpower. But I am back on track and determined. I don't drink soft drinks, but during this "dry" period I have been. I drink diet orange mixed with ICE black raspberry. I use a low ball glass filled to the top with ice cubes, so it's not like I'm drinking much, just enough to be social and it looks like an exotic blood orange drink!😊

Stay warm!  Brrrrr!

Hi Magic @magicmoodz  I will try your diet orange with ICE black raspberry.  I love both so will try that.  I've never thought of that "concoction.  No, you are correct....for the most part...I did eat my same healthy diet over the holidays.  I did drink a bit more--but not excessive.  Let me assure you, over the holidays, I did meet friends out for a few glasses of wine on days other than Friday and Saturday, LOL.  Woman LOL

Again, congrats to YOU!!!  I hope your have a fabulous 2018!  You are a dear person! Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Talbots-

Honored Contributor

@riley1

@SandPiper

@Greeneyedlady21

The JC scarf is 50% off today only.

Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  It's beautiful, but I'm terrible at scarf styling so I always go for oblong scarves. Same old boring pull through one end. Have one on that way right now.

If it's a great deal it would be good for the gift closet 😊

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Valued Contributor

@lolakimono Great. Thanks for the heads up. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

I don't know where to post, but thought this might be a good place:.... I receive email newsletters from The Zoe Report .com.   If anyone here is interested.  It's a great site, with various options such as street style, etc., etc.  ..........p.s. I love Heart and look forward to all of Lola's fashion threads.  A big Thank You, Lola!  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

17wwin_t0050_ppk_m01.jpg

Very Meghan Markle!

@winamac1

Be well, my friend!

@winamac1

Stay warm!  Brrrrr!

Hi Magic @magicmoodz  I will try your diet orange with ICE black raspberry.  I love both so will try that.  I've never thought of that "concoction.  No, you are correct....for the most part...I did eat my same healthy diet over the holidays.  I did drink a bit more--but not excessive.  Let me assure you, over the holidays, I did meet friends out for a few glasses of wine on days other than Friday and Saturday, LOL.  Woman LOL

Again, congrats to YOU!!!  I hope your have a fabulous 2018!  You are a dear person! Smiley Happy

@winamac1

The holidays only come once a year and it is such a fun, festive time to get together with our friends.

I am a light-weight compared to some of my friends. In fact I am somewhat concerned for one friend in particular. She used to be a health/exercise fanatic, but no more. She admits her tolerance has gotten so high causing her to drink more and more. So while I am concerned and try to offer diversions, I know my business is my business as her business is hers.  

Your words mean a lot to me, Win. You were one of my first fashion friends on this board and I value our friendship! I hope your 2018 is fabulous--just like you! 

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@SoX

Have you seen these, from Akola?

@lolakimono

This jewelry is very attractive, but I really like the dress.  Is it Neiman Marcus?