Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21wrote:

Apparently the Irish programming is on Friday not Saturday? Just read that in the TSV forum. Because so many people would be out celebrating, out doing other things on a Saturday. That must be the reasoning?

They also have this sweater marked down less than half price. $53 and change. It's gone in the blue 😯

a264126.jpeg

Thank you for the tip.  I bought this sweater in the natural.  This will be my fourth Irish knit sweater.  I love the sweaters I have and receive many compliments on them.  I do wish there were more offerings in three quarter sleeves, which are ideal for petites.  Once again, I don"t have this style, and I anticipate wearing this sweater often.

Honored Contributor

I grabbed the petite Kilronen sweater  while I am still able to buy this brand. I like them both ,but the Kilronens are made just a pinch better , in my opinion ,and you never find them in a petite size

I sort of looked at the heart sweater, but, I want something that is unmistakably Irish looking and I got it in a dark teal, a color I don't have. I think it will look good with some of my plaids

Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21wrote:

@Sweet_Serenitywrote:

a275981.jpeg  

A275981 Beautiful sweater. I need  shorter length living in Florida.

I got that sweater last year in the plum, it is gorgeous. Wasn't sure I'd like the neck but I do. When it ever gets warmer where I live I will wear it as a coat. Highly recommend it. I'm a 10/12, got the medium and it fits well. Not big and bulky. It's open all the way down so it's forgiving. At first the sleeves were snug, but they loosened up.

I love the aqua color, I think that might be new along with the pink and yellow.

@Greeneyedlady21 @Sweet_Serenity I really like this sweater. Can you tell me if it stays closed when buttoned. Also how does it run...I’m between an 8 -10 (S -M). I have been trying to decide for hours Woman Happy so decide to ask the ladies that actually wear it. Thanks to both of you. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

@SandPiper I'm a 10 or 12 in tops and pants. I am very small busted and carry my weight in the midsection . It doesn't really stay closed all the way down all the time when the neck is buttoned. I actually like that very much, maybe you wouldn't. Not closed like buttons or zippers. I think larger hips would make it gap more too, mine aren't that large.

It runs very true to size, close to body. Not oversized like the Q Irish sweaters always used to be. I'm also tall, 5'10" so sometimes fit is tough for me just for that reason.

I have this one too, it's just a one button. I actually got it in grey at TJ Maxx last December for $70. The label says Inis Crafts, but it's the exact same sweater.

$128.50 A238883

a238883.jpeg

This is the one I got at TJ Maxx

original.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I really want one of these sweaters but I can't do wool!  They are all so pretty!!  I read some of the reviews and some are saying it's soft then others say it's so itchy!  I don't need another clothing return to the Q cause I can't handle the fabric but I still want oneWoman Sad

Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 Thanks, having it open a little won’t  bother me. I just wouldn’t like if it was flapping open and gapping open. That would annoy me. 

I actually like your sweater from TJ Max better. And what a great price.  Maybe I’ll hold off ordering since I really don’t want to have to return. I’ll hunt for a bargain instead. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"