Honored Contributor

Re: New AG jeans Japanese denim cigarette

[ Edited ]

@Pink123   I went back to get that jean.  My size has sold out. Now they're offering a complimentaly gift   I don't know what it is.  The jeans I ordered earlier (the Fay) won't be coming till later today. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@songbird  It is a pretty shade! The thing is AG doesn't make many lighter color shades and so that's why I think it sold so quickly.  I had seen it on Wednesday night and already saw sizes disappearing

but waited until yesterday to pull the trigger and got one.  I just checked and now they are about sold out. Too bad.

You ordered the darker shade?  Let me know when you get them please.

I am really pleased with the quality and fit of my "B2" cigarettes in the "5 years" shade. Denim feels like 100% cotton. 

I saw the deal too.  it was a tee-shirt but you still had to pay.  I skipped it, don't need.

This sale is amazing.  It is 30% off already.  Then at checkout they will take another 30% off. I could not believe what I was seeing at checkout.  So I got the light blue "Faye" for $117.00 with tax.  Thinking of getting another B2 cigarette at these prices before it ends Sunday night.  Best deal from AG ever!

PS. A thought You can call an AG boutique directly and they can ship one for you.  Just remember in store purchases are exchange or credit only. Try.

Trusted Contributor

@jellyBEAN  yes, the shade is so nice.  No, I've never tried doing this.  If you have an old jean you wouldn't mind messing up I would experiment with it using bleach (start with 1 cup or more?)  in the washing machine to see what happens.

I just wonder if it would damage the denim fabric in some way. If their mostly cotton probably not.  But can't hurt if you have an old one to try it out on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pink123  I got the same style, but the off black   this one.  I'm getting it next Wednesday.

I also wanted this one.....but it's NOT on sale.  It's also at Shopbop, but not on sale.  I don'e know why  It's called Grey Light

The Prima Ankle

Honored Contributor

Man, those jeans are tempting, but I need another pair of jeans like I need a cold. I would do a 117.00 for those jeans though, I may have to check it out.

Trusted Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@Pink123  I got the same style, but the off black   this one.  I'm getting it next Wednesday.

I also wanted this one.....but it's NOT on sale.  It's also at Shopbop, but not on sale.  I don'e know why  It's called Grey Light

The Prima Ankle

@songbird  I just checked.  The bottom one from Shopbop is not the new "Faye".  It's the old "prima" plus it looks like raw edge seam on bottom too.

Their 2 different jeans plus the 2nd pic "prima" is called "superstretch fabric" and not the 98/2% cotton japanese denim of "Faye". I would stay away if I were you.

The above gray "Faye" wash is nice too!  Light wash you can probably get in a store.  The deal goes until tomorrow night.

Respected Contributor

I went to order a corderoy jacket, and the price was marked down 30% but there was no xtra 30% off at checkout, just the original markdown price. 

How did you get an extra 30% off the jeans? 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

It's there. First the price is slashed 30%.  Then when you go to checkout another 30% comes off automatically.  Are you signed in?    

Honored Contributor

It's a slim straight, it's not a new cut.  I prefer slim straights but what I really noticed was the gigantic back pockets.  I know the trend is slight larger back pockets that visually enhance the average woman's rear end.  I've never seen any that big. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jellyBEAN  Wow, I just checked it and added cordurouy jacket to my cart.  It didn't work.

Then I thought it could be for jeans only so I put a pair of jeans in my cart.  The extra 30% didn't work either!

I then went to my order history.  Yup, it's still $117.00 with tax

on Faye jean.  Maybe it was a computer glitch yesrerday?

I should have ordered more stuff.  I should have known this was too good to be true and never seen it before.  Sorry - yikes!! Smiley Sad