Honored Contributor

New AG jeans Japanese denim cigarette

AG lline introduced a new cigarette jean.  called the Faye.  30" inseam, 11.5" leg opening.   Offering a higher, universal 9.25" rise to complement a wider range of body types, this cigarette jean is cut with a fitted silhouette through the hips, slight tapering at the leg, and finished with a clean hem. 11 oz. Japanese comfort stretch.  98% Cotton, 2% Polyester

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New AG jeans Japanese denim cigarette

@songbird  Thanks for posting.  I can always count on you to showcase the latest in jeans which to be honest, I don't seem to be good at finding without a steer in the right direction Woman Frustrated.  I love the look of the jeans in the photo.  I get a great fit from AG so will definitely be trying these on.  Too bad the AG boutique closed in Chicago, so I'll have to wait for Anthropologie, Nordstrom or Bloomies to get the style in their inventory.   

Honored Contributor

@Trix  I saw these at Nordstrom.  I was there yesterday.  They had just come  in.  Lovely!  They do look dressy.  High end jeans always look dressier.  Love the cigarette.  So much better then the skinny, but you can sill put in the high boots and look good. 

Valued Contributor

I ordered them !! I love the color of them.  They look like they can be dressed up or down.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

AG has 30% off through Sunday and just ordered 

The "Faye" in new shade "22 years sunset" $225. Only available  at AG.  I love this color and style.

Only 4 sizes left.  Will not last the weekend. Hope they restock since it went so fast in this shade.

faye sunset side view.jpg

faye sunset.jpg

Honored Contributor

@songbird  - I admit I only own a few jeans since I can't wear them to work.   They're  nice jeans, but I've never paid that much for a pair of jeans.    I bet you own a ton of jeans!   Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@songbird  - I admit I only own a few jeans since I can't wear them to work.   They're  nice jeans, but I've never paid that much for a pair of jeans.    I bet you own a ton of jeans!   Smiley Happy 

I only buy this time of year.  I have a lot of good jeans and I don't pay full price.  I always wait till they go on sale Late November and late Spring.  I keep a list of jeans, I like so I won't forget when they go on sale. After I wear them,  I fold them up and keep them in drawers.  i have so many, I don't have to wash them very much, as I wear a different one daily. Other people here have a lot of jeans too.  Not the only one.  I won't pay a penny for hand bags.  I hate wearing em while many women pay goodmoney for Chanels (no not Dooney & Burke)but Prada, Hermes, etc. Italian and French hand bags that cost thousands.  My sister is the hand bag w h o r e.  She gave me one of her Coach bags & it sits in a corner.  I don't use it.  I like the high end American made jeans that last and last.  I buy casual wear jeans and dressy tailored ones.

The other day I got a 3X1 high end jean that normally cost $275.00 for $69.75.  That was an exception.  That was a sale on a sale. (Plus I had a creditd)  They normally don't drop that low. 

Respected Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

The "Faye" in new shade "22 years sunset" $225. Only available  at AG.  I love this color and style.

Only 4 sizes left.  Will not last the weekend. Hope they restock since it went so fast in this shade.

faye sunset.jpg

I like the faded wash on these jeans.  Like the cigarette leg and length.  Too bad I just don't need anymore jeans.  I have thought of taking a pair of jeans and washing them in bleach water to try and fade them to look like this.  Never actually tried it though because I don't want a spotted or tie dye look.  Anyone ever have success bleaching their jeans to fade to a color like this?

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@Trix  I saw these at Nordstrom.  I was there yesterday.  They had just come  in.  Lovely!  They do look dressy.  High end jeans always look dressier.  Love the cigarette.  So much better then the skinny, but you can sill put in the high boots and look good. 

Really??

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

faye sunset.jpg

Georgous color!!  I love the boots with.  They're slim enoug you can wear high boots with them.