Honored Contributor

Like the new jeans, jackets & tops from AG.  I love their cigarette jeans.  As usual with AG, great colors.  Like this.  Sulpher Fresh Sand

The Prima Ankle

The Caden

The Caden

Can't seet it from a distance but it's striped

The Caden

Cute tank

The Cory Tank

Electric Chill

The Isabelle

Great color

The Isabelle

Jean jackets. Shorter then what you see on Denim & Co.

The Robyn Jacket

The Robyn Jacket

My favorite  Pinnacle Blue

The Robyn Jacket

The Robyn Jacket

Honored Contributor

@songbird -What is AG?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC Retail Link Against Standards

Honored Contributor

@on the bay @artisto 

What is AG?

AG Is a person.  His name is Adriano Goldschmidt, a Northern Italian designer.  Often called the goldfather of denim.  He coined he name Premium for jeans.  He is from Milan (like me!) and is Jewish (like me!)  He has several lines of jeans.  AG is just one of them.  He desgins them, decides the denim, studs, etc.  He also designs dresses, skirts and tops. He is semi retired and also the director of Citizens of Humanity.  His daughter Marta is a jean designer too.  Her line is MADE GOLD   He started designing jeans in the 1970.  He created the "bell bottom" leg jean.   Without Goldschmidt.....well high end jeans would never be around.

Respected Contributor

@songbird    I like everything you pictured.  Just got an e-mail from AG this morning, some colors of the prima cigarette jean are on sale.  Unfortunately, not the sulphur fresh sand (figures).  They also have a sand/khaki colored jean that has the side stripe done in snakeskin which look cute.  Forget the name of that one.  Cat Happy

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Re: New AG fashions

[ Edited ]

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@songbird    I like everything you pictured.  Just got an e-mail from AG this morning, some colors of the prima cigarette jean are on sale.  Unfortunately, not the sulphur fresh sand (figures).  They also have a sand/khaki colored jean that has the side stripe done in snakeskin which look cute.  Forget the name of that one.  Cat Happy

Wait for sales!  I rarely pay full price for premium jeans.   You missed a memorial day weekend sale.  But start looking around labor day.  And of course Black Friday.  I love, love the Prima cigarette jeans.  

Don't forget J Brand!  Their jeans are similar, good colors too.

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Like the new jeans, jackets & tops from AG.  I love their cigarette jeans.  As usual with AG, great colors.  Like this.  Sulpher Fresh Sand

The Prima Ankle

The Caden

The Caden

Can't seet it from a distance but it's striped

The Caden

Cute tank

The Cory Tank

Electric Chill

The Isabelle

Great color

The Isabelle

Jean jackets. Shorter then what you see on Denim & Co.

The Robyn Jacket

The Robyn Jacket

My favorite  Pinnacle Blue

The Robyn Jacket

The Robyn Jacket

yeah, yeah, bleached denim yeah , yeah !

Honored Contributor

I love this line of jeans especially the striped pair!  Thanks for the information about the designer, interesting and informative.

Honored Contributor

Interview about designer jeans with Marta Goldschmidt

https://fashionista.com/2016/06/made-gold-marta-goldschmied-label-to-watch