Honored Contributor

Never mind.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Re: Anybody a Facebook Friend with LRobertson?

I've also been wondering about George lately. I see most of his clothing is on clearance and I too checked his Facebook page for a clue. I'm not Facebook friends with Lisa but will be watching your thread. 

Esteemed Contributor

you can just go to facebook and pull up her name - you don't have to be a friend or you can friend her if you wish to - I'll check it for you now and if there's anything will get back to you

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme

I know how to look at her page.  Are you suggesting that I can just post a question to her on facebook without being a member?

Trusted Contributor

You would have to join Facebook in order to check on Lisa's Facebook. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes, you can post on anyone's FB page. You only have to be a member if you want to get your own wall.

I'm not certain that Lisa would reveal any telling information on Mr. Simonton, however.

Since she is a friend and was a QVC host with him over the years I think she would refrain.

Besides, it is not for her or anyone other than him to reveal to his audience what is happening in his personal life.

Perhaps it is nothing more than he is phasing out to retire. He is older than many believe you know, and he has been in the business for a very, very long time. Perhaps he wants to enjoy the fruits of his labor and do other things while young enough to enjoy it.

If anything serious occurs, I'm sure we would find out via QVC or social media or other news.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

You would have to join Facebook in order to check on Lisa's Facebook. 

@Lori Kaye

You do not have to be a member of Facebook to read Lisa's page.

She is listed as a public figure. You cannot post or comment unless you join.

Honored Contributor

@redhead65

Thanks for the information.  I don't want to know the details, just wondered if he is okay.

I don't want this thread going off the rails, so I'll delete the question in the original thread.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redhead78 wrote:

Yes, you can post on anyone's FB page. You only have to be a member if you want to get your own wall.

I'm not certain that Lisa would reveal any telling information on Mr. Simonton, however.

Since she is a friend and was a QVC host with him over the years I think she would refrain.

Besides, it is not for her or anyone other than him to reveal to his audience what is happening in his personal life.

Perhaps it is nothing more than he is phasing out to retire. He is older than many believe you know, and he has been in the business for a very, very long time. Perhaps he wants to enjoy the fruits of his labor and do other things while young enough to enjoy it.

If anything serious occurs, I'm sure we would find out via QVC or social media or other news.

@redhead65 and @Bird mama,

You don't have to have a Facebook account to read a public page.

You do have to have a Facebook account if you want to post on a public page.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

FYI .... I checked his Facebook page & the last time he posted anything was June 2015 ... I hope he is OK ... I really like him.