Valued Contributor

Needed Host to Give Sizing Today

I watched the Rose of Tralee show hosted by MaryBeth today. I was very interested in a few of the Irish merino wool sweaters and it would have been great if she had said the size she was wearing and that of the models.  I think I've heard these can run large?

It's funny how some hosts (not mentioning names) say over and over again that they are in an XXS and yet today, I didn't hear it spoken at all and it would have helped alot!

Respected Contributor

Re: Needed Host to Give Sizing Today

@HB glamma wrote:

I watched the Rose of Tralee show hosted by MaryBeth today. I was very interested in a few of the Irish merino wool sweaters and it would have been great if she had said the size she was wearing and that of the models.  I think I've heard these can run large?

It's funny how some hosts (not mentioning names) say over and over again that they are in an XXS and yet today, I didn't hear it spoken at all and it would have helped alot!

You'd think this would be a given.  If I don't see the size on-screen, I don't buy the item.  I wonder how many sales they miss because of this hit or miss practice with giving the garment measurements on screen.  How stupid for a big company like QVC.  It also makes the customers mad!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Needed Host to Give Sizing Today

MB usually wears a medium...probably what she had on....

I had several of the Irish sweaters in the 2xx...then I put on more weight and I was no longer able to button them comfortably...they looked real pulled across the stomach...not a good look...so I donated them...

I don't think they run large...wish I could still buy one but they never come in sizes any larger then the 2xx...