Honored Contributor

Re: Need suggestions for purchasing crew socks.

@Pearlee: I had some K.Cash and ordered there brand to try. Thank you, SouthernBee 

Honored Contributor

@athenian: I ordered the Smartwool and love the color but they look small. I will try to remove them from the package and hope if necessary will be able to return them. Thank you, SouthernBee 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA: Thank you for the information but I have tried them in the past and for me the size was tight even for my small foot.  I have a special issue:  that my feet are two different sizes and have to order two different sizes to make a pair. I am very Blessed: had cerebral palsy and multiple orthopedic surgery but can walk. SouthernBee 

Honored Contributor

@jonbon: Thanks for the information and loved your story. SouthernBee 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee: Thank you for the information. I looked on your special site and will make a purchase next payday. I appreciate your help on several other post. Really enjoying my window shades. Currently talking with contractors about enclosing back patio and improving the laundry room since I have to go out side to enter the laundry room. Big decision  and expensive!!! SouthernBee 

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much for your kind words @SouthernBee. So glad you are enjoying your window shades and hope your laundry room turns out great! It'll be over and done before you know it.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44: Wow ! Thank you for providing so much great information. I agree with you about the sweaty feet and trying to avoid that problem. I am 62 years young and had not considered letting the socks air dry but I hang all my cotton top outside to air dry?!!!!

Southernbee

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Pearlee: I had some K.Cash and ordered there brand to try. Thank you, SouthernBee 

@SouthernBee  I hope you like them.  Do let me know what you think when you get them.  I'm wearing mine right now!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee: Just received email that package being shipped and will keep you informed. Trying to prepare and purchase items needed for a cruise in January. I will need knee high socks leaving home and wear crew socks on the cruise. My last cruise was  like 20 years . SouthernBee 

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee, A couple of years ago I developed a medical condition of the feet which makes it extremely uncomfortable for me to not wear socks.  I had worn SmartWool previously, but when I had no problem could basically wear whatever I could find on sale.  Since the onset of the problem I can no longer wear socks just because I think the style is cute.  I have to be careful of the fit.  The brand I have settled on as my go to is Smartwool.  I have them ranging from sock liners-to athletic socks for my gym shoes-to dress socks- to over the knee boot inserts, and they meet my fashion standards too.  SmartWool cost a bit more than most brands, but I feel they are worth the investment.  As others have stated a little time searching a few websites will probably be successful in locating a good selection at sale prices.